Platform Support Engineer
LeagueApps, Arlington, VA
LeagueApps equips sports leagues with the technology to create great experiences
Platform Support Engineer
Location: Arlington, VA Department: Technology
Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Mid Level
LeagueApps, a fast growing digital sports media and technology company that provides a software platform to power local sports communities, is looking for a motivatedengineer to extend our product leadership in the youth and adult sports market.
The Platform Support Engineer will play an integral role on the team in supporting our partners and internal departments to get the most value out of our Internet SaaS Platform.
The Scouting Report
This person will join our engineering team in our Clarendon VA office, and will provide escalated engineering services in support of new customer implementations and existing partnerships using our SaaS Platform.
We're looking for an ambitious problem solver who's up for an exciting challenge to make an impact in a small agile team environment. You must be a disciplined self-starter capable of delivering quality work in a fast paced startup environment.
You must be excited by the opportunity to provide great service and creative solutions on a daily basis.
- Be the main point guard interfacing with other departments to provide escalated engineering services in support of customer implementations and partnerships.
- Provide leadership in an evolving engineering services process with many moving parts.
- Triage incoming service cases to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Perform technical investigations for incoming cases to reach resolutions in a timely manner.
- Perform custom reporting using SQL.
- Define clear and precise specifications for developers from problem/bug reports.
- Collaborate closely with QA and Engineering to diagnose and document new issues that require development.
- Provide regular reporting and feedback on case flow and product gaps.
- 2-5+ years experience working in technical role in a software development company on engineering projects and engaging with multiple inter-department stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, CS or equivalent.
- Understanding of web technologies and adept at troubleshooting web applications.
- SQL scripting and reporting.
- CSS/HTML coding and troubleshooting.
- Preferred coding skills in other languages or ability / willingness to learn.
- Familiarity with and ability to work with web REST APIs.
- Experience in working in small fast paced environments with multiple simultaneous tasks/projects.
- Worked on teams employing Agile development methodologies and tools, such as Jira, Git, etc.
- A sports enthusiast who has a passion for sports and loves playing sports.
You're the right candidate if the following apply to you:
- Natural problem solver.
- Great at deductive reasoning; You like to solve puzzles.
- You have empathy and like helping others.
- Inquisitive and eager to learn.
- Thrive in a very fast paced environment.
- Enjoy facilitating and improving a process.
Compensation and Perks:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity Grants.
- Health Benefits! Medical, Dental, and Vision Health coverage.
- We'll pay for your sports leagues!
- Be A SportsDog. Sportsmanship, Passion, Openness, Results, Team, Difference Maker, Grit.
- Participate in one of our famous Partner appreciation events.
- Be a part of rapidly growing company. As we grow, you will grow!
LeagueApps is a digital sports media and technology company that powers local recreational sports. Our mission at LeagueApps is to make sports easier and more enjoyable to play. We're the fastest growing platform in the industry, and we're just getting warmed up.
The right candidate will receive a very competitive salary, full benefits, and equity. But here’s what should also appeal to you:
- Teammates. You’ll be working alongside incredibly talented, innovative and passionate people that you’ll not only respect, but really like.
- Student of the Game. You’ll be working in a learning environment, where we invest in your development—think regular speakers, subsidized classes and conferences, and other knowledge sharing
- Encourage Your Passion for Sports. You don’t need to sneak a peak at the scores during March Madness or the World Cup. We’re always streaming sports events for all to see or making field trips to the sports bar
- Sports Subsidy. You get to play in local sports leagues for free—we pay for your entrance fees
- Raise Your Game. You like ambitious challenges, like the opportunity to create products to change the way people experience and enjoy playing sports.
- Difference Maker. You will make a difference, because you will be working for a company that appreciates the real impact we have on our customers’ lives, and supports the critical role that sports plays in local communities. You can join our charitable initiatives that make this impact tangible.
LeagueApps has spent years developing a software solution to bring value and benefit to sports organizers and their participants.
We’re focused on building relationships with these organizations to understand how they operate and help figure out how LeagueApps can be configured to be a valuable solution.
Want to learn more about LeagueApps? Visit http://leagueapps.com/
Jobs You May Like
Samsara, San Francisco
Yoyo Wallet, London
Sr. OpenStack Engineer
Box, Redwood City, CA
Director of Backend Engineering
Clarifai, New York, New York
Recrutamento Expresso: Pessoas Desenvolvedoras de Software
Formlabs, Somerville, MA