LeagueApps, Arlington, VA
LeagueApps equips sports leagues with the technology to create great experiences
Location: Arlington, VA Department: Technology
Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Experienced
If the highlight of your day is a sports highlight, then this opportunity may be for you.
LeagueApps, a fast growing digital sports media and technology company that provides a software platform to power local sports communities, is looking for a Software Developer to extend our product leadership in the market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for creating and developing various modules in mobile apps.
- Have various DevOps responsibility ranging from performance analysis to build engineering.
- Create technical designs for major product features.
- Define test cases for automated testing system.
- Provide troubleshooting and operational support to product features.
- Requires travel to the NYC office three times a year.
Qualifications (What Should be on the Back of Your Baseball Card)
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, IT or related field and 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer/Architect or related.
LeagueApps has spent years developing a software solution to bring value and benefit to sports organizers and their participants.
We’re focused on building relationships with these organizations to understand how they operate and help figure out how LeagueApps can be configured to be a valuable solution.
Want to learn more about LeagueApps? Visit http://leagueapps.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Application Engineer, Payments
GitHub, HQ - San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer - Frontend
Reddit, San Francisco
Fitbit, US - Boston
Machine Learning and Applied AI Intern
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
EPD Ops Program Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Chef d’équipe - Ingénieur logiciel - FR