LeagueApps, Arlington, VA
LeagueApps equips sports leagues with the technology to create great experiences
Location: Arlington, VA Department: Technology
Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Experienced
If the highlight of your day is a sports highlight, then this opportunity may be for you.
LeagueApps, a fast growing digital sports media and technology company that provides a software platform to power local sports communities, is looking for a Software Developer to extend our product leadership in the market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for creating and developing various modules in mobile apps.
- Have various DevOps responsibility ranging from performance analysis to build engineering.
- Create technical designs for major product features.
- Define test cases for automated testing system.
- Provide troubleshooting and operational support to product features.
- Requires travel to the NYC office three times a year.
Qualifications (What Should be on the Back of Your Baseball Card)
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, IT or related field and 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer/Architect or related.
LeagueApps has spent years developing a software solution to bring value and benefit to sports organizers and their participants.
We’re focused on building relationships with these organizations to understand how they operate and help figure out how LeagueApps can be configured to be a valuable solution.
Want to learn more about LeagueApps? Visit LeagueApps's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Battery Systems
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles
Senior Software Engineer, Voice (Back End)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Senior Engineering Manager, Data & Analytics
Handshake, San Francisco
Oscar, New York