Sr. Software Engineer - Full Stack
LeapYear, San Francisco
ANALYZE AND MONETIZE SENSITIVE DATA, SECURELY AND EFFICIENTLY
- Develop the front-end and back-end of all LeapYear web applications for data scientists and data administrators
- Run the full software development lifecycle - problem definition, design, development, testing, demoing, and supporting production use of the features you own.
- Collaborate with product management to create an intuitive experience for our users, giving them insight into sensitive data and powerful tools to work with data
- Develop enterprise-ready features and integrations to meet the needs of the world's largest organizations
- Balance immediate business objectives against long-term architectural vision
- Represent complex, novel concepts from machine learning and cryptography in an intuitive way
- Learn new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
- Several years of experience developing full-stack web applications including: UI implementation | Client-server interaction | API design | SQL database manipulation
- Interest in or experience with functional programming paradigms
- Interest in or experience with a type system
- Clear opinions on testing, CI/CD, and engineering process
- Enthusiasm for learning and evaluating new technologies
- Strong focus on user experience at all levels of the product
- Experience integrating web applications with enterprise systems
- Experience designing and building microservices
- Familiarity with our tech stack (React, GraphQL, Typescript, CSS3, PostgreSQL, Docker)
- Experience with Cypress for testing
- Interest in or experience with data analysis or machine learning
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability
A Few of the Perks
- Culture of teaching and learning
- Competitive compensation package of salary and equity
- Catered lunch every day
- Company outings
- Build your ideal work station
- Generous health insurance plan
- Relocation support and visa sponsorship
LeapYear is a platform for developing secure, intelligent systems that unlock value from sensitive information. Empower your enterprise with fully automated machine learning applications and developer APIs. With LeapYear, domain experts, data scientists, and partner organizations can leverage previously siloed and restricted data sources. Protect confidential, regulated, and proprietary data assets with mathematically proven security. Differential privacy, the highest standard of data protection, is embedded into every computation, so developers and analysts are never exposed to sensitive information.
Want to learn more about LeapYear? Visit LeapYear's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.