Sr. Software Engineer - Platform
LeapYear, San Francisco
ANALYZE AND MONETIZE SENSITIVE DATA, SECURELY AND EFFICIENTLY
- Develop greenfield systems and scale existing services to support internet-scale deployments.
- Own the full software development lifecycle - problem definition, design, development, testing, demoing, and supporting production use of the features you own.
- Partner with product management to define problems and identify iterative solutions
- Balance immediate business objectives against long-term architectural vision
- Contribute to an engineering-wide culture of code quality and shared responsibility for testing
- 7+ years of professional experience writing production code
- Acquainted with and interested in functional programming (Haskell, OCaml, Clojure, Erlang, Scala)
- Track record of delivering high-quality product features on schedule
- Experience developing for on-premise enterprise deployments
- Professional experience with functional programming
- Prior experience developing production-level Spark applications or machine learning platforms
- Experience with ODBC/JDBC databases, AWS, CircleCI
- Lifelong learners and mentors
A Few of the Perks
- Culture of teaching and learning
- Competitive compensation package of salary and equity
- Catered lunch every day
- Company outings
- Build your ideal work station
- Generous health insurance plan
- Relocation support and visa sponsorship
LeapYear is a platform for developing secure, intelligent systems that unlock value from sensitive information. Empower your enterprise with fully automated machine learning applications and developer APIs. With LeapYear, domain experts, data scientists, and partner organizations can leverage previously siloed and restricted data sources. Protect confidential, regulated, and proprietary data assets with mathematically proven security. Differential privacy, the highest standard of data protection, is embedded into every computation, so developers and analysts are never exposed to sensitive information.
Want to learn more about LeapYear? Visit LeapYear's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.