Software Engineer – Test & Automation
ANALYZE AND MONETIZE SENSITIVE DATA, SECURELY AND EFFICIENTLY
- Build and extend infrastructure for development and testing
- Ensure adequate testing of our releases through policies, procedures, and automated tools and scripts
- Work closely with our VP Engineering and the rest of the development team to extend our automated test suite.
- Manage LeapYear's configuration management and issue tracking
- Take ownership of testing and release related tasks
- Package and test builds for deployment
- Write and apply our acceptance test scripts
- Develop load testing and test datasets
- Perform application tuning and suggest code improvements to optimize performance.
- Broad and deep experience in testing - test automation, acceptance testing, load testing, and creating test scripts
- Extensive experience programming Bash scripts and at least one other major scripting language (e.g. Python, Ruby)
- Experience testing the results of data analytics and preferably machine learning.
- Experience with Jenkins, Travis, or related CI tools.
- Experience with build and packaging tools
- Skilled at creating and administering databases of test data
- Good understanding of Linux systems administration.
- Excellent at troubleshooting at the systems and application level .
- Proficient with command line tools.
- Experience of several distributions of Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat).
- Bonus: Experience with administering and running Hadoop and Spark clusters
- Bonus: Java or Scala programming
- Bonus: Experience building Haskell applications
A few of the perks
- Culture of teaching and learning
- Competitive compensation package of salary and equity
- Catered lunch and dinner every day
- Company outings
- Build your ideal work station
- Generous health insurance plan
- Free yoga and meditation classes at a world-class studio downstairs
- Relocation support
LeapYear is a platform for developing secure, intelligent systems that unlock value from sensitive information. Empower your enterprise with fully automated machine learning applications and developer APIs. With LeapYear, domain experts, data scientists, and partner organizations can leverage previously siloed and restricted data sources. Protect confidential, regulated, and proprietary data assets with mathematically proven security. Differential privacy, the highest standard of data protection, is embedded into every computation, so developers and analysts are never exposed to sensitive information.
Want to learn more about LeapYear? Visit LeapYear's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Lead, Data Science Engineering
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Android Engineer - Revenue
Tinder, Los Angeles and Palo Alto
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Engineering Manager, Payments Tax Platform
Airbnb, Seattle, United States
Staff Software Engineer
PlayStation, San Diego, CA