Foundry College - Head of Marketing
Learn Capital, San Francisco Bay Area
Transforming how the world learns.
- Oversee development and delivery of an integrated marketing strategy and plan for Foundry College’s unique two-year program
- Lead the day-to-day activities of the marketing team, including oversight of external resources and contractors
- Work with CEO and Foundry College leadership team to set goals and strategies to accelerate student enrollment and revenue growth
Student Acquisition (Lead Generation):
- Lead multi-channel digital lead generation (including SEM, SEO, Social and Marketing automation) to acquire students
- Develop and deliver lead generation campaigns
- Ensure SEO through strategic use of keywords and content
- Manage social media marketing activities (e.g. Facebook ads) to drive student leads
- Work with Head of Partnerships to drive outreach to prospective business partners and orgazational partners
- Implement lead-specific communications designed to move leads into applicant pipeline
- Lead relevant market research on Foundry College’s competitive landscape and prospective customers (B2B and B2C)
- Collect and interpret lead-related data and use to guide future activities and initiatives
- Oversee and implement all automated marketing campaigns
- Develop and refine marketing communications to convert leads to applicants
- Work with Head of Student experience to ensure automated campaigns achieve admission goals
- Collaborate with Partnerships team to ensure they have the tools to meet revenue growth targets
- Lead development of sales-enablement content including landing pages, leave behinds, and other collateral
- Provide branding and design support for presentations and proposal templates
- Develop case studies highlighting impact of Foundry College program
Branding & Messaging
- Oversee Foundry College brand strategy
- Ensure consistency of brand across touch points including website, social media pages, landing pages, collateral, presentations, proposals, technology platform, documents, and external email communications
Thought Leadership - Public Relations
- Oversee public relations strategy and creation of PR campaigns, in collaboration with external PR advisory firm
- Develop thought leadership and speaking and events engagement strategy designed to match overall company goals
Thought Leadership - Content Strategy
- Implement multi-channel content strategy including owned, earned, paid and shared channels
- Develop high quality and effective marketing materials and collateral that align with the Foundry College overall brand strategy; lead distribution of content across key channels including website, blog, and social media
- Proven work experience as a marketing director or other senior marketing role; 8 or more years of progressively responsible experience
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Open to new ideas; adaptable.
- High energy and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enthusiasm for Foundry College’s educational mission.
- B.A. or B.S. preferred.
About Learn Capital
Learn Capital is a venture capital firm concentrating exclusively on the global education technology sector. We invest in innovative learning content, platforms, and services. Our companies are engaged in the transformation of educational engagement, access, and effectiveness in formalized schooling, corporate and consumer settings throughout the world.
Want to learn more about Learn Capital? Visit Learn Capital's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.