We are looking for passionate, dedicated infrastructure engineer to join the Bare Metal team. Our small and agile teams deliver state of the art products and services to enable our customers to operate anywhere, anytime.
While our head is in the clouds, our heart is in bare metal. You will be working on virtual infrastructure navigating all the challenges that come with automating more than 80,000 bare metal servers. You must be passionate about building high performing reliable platforms.
- Develop, maintain and support the datacenter infrastructure
- Understand and maintain the software running on said infrastructure
- Develop, maintain and support our datacenter automation products and driving feature development
- 3rd line incident support
- Working closely with other departments at Leaseweb
- Identify and propose solutions for improvements or structural problems.
Who are you?
You are passionate about Scrum/Agile values, principles and practices. You believe that continuous improvement also applies to yourself, and have the desire to grow.
- Experience with Virtualization systems such as VMware vSphere/KVM.
- Knowledge of monitoring systems like Icinga is desirable
- Experience with common server hardware (Dell, HP), RAID controllers and accompanying software tools is desirable
- Driven to improve quality and prevent incidents.
- Protocols such as: TCP/IP, DHCP, PXE, IPMI / Redfish, TFTP
- Scripting skills: Shell, Python, Ruby or PHP etc…
- Common Linux distributions (Red Hat, Debian) and/or FreeBSD
- Chef and/or Git Automation skills
- Fluent English communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension and annual bonus
- Collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Barbara Poveda (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via [email protected] or +31 654 235 261. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.
Our History Our company started in the clouds. 20 years ago while still working as professional pilots, our Dutch founders understood the importance of reliability and global connections. They crossed borders. They safely brought passengers, crew, and craft around the world. Witnessing the growth of the internet around the world, our founders envisioned how they could use their skills and experience to build the internet as a service, making it accessible and available to everyone. Today, that same vision remains part of our DNA. We have always aimed to go beyond expectations. Growing from a startup to a global player is just the beginning. We have the drive, experience, and ambition to go faster and further, while never forgetting the importance of trust and reliability. We’re proud of who we are and excited about the future.
Want to learn more about LeaseWeb? Visit LeaseWeb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Front End Engineer
Cloudflare, Lisbon, Portugal
Piggy, Bengaluru, India
Senior Product Manager, Shop & Pay
Ibotta, Denver, CO
Product Manager - Search Innovation
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Product Management Leadership, Payroll
Gusto, San Francisco
Marketing Campaign & Product Integrity Analyst, New Grad - Summer 2020
BounceX, New York