Within Leaseweb, the Sales organization takes responsibility for the full sales cycle. From engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management). The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast paced. This has led to an innovative mindset, continuously seeking improvement.
The organization is quickly growing and engaging new international markets. We are now searching for a Globa Account Manager to introduce Leaseweb solutions and grow our presence in different markets.
What is the role about?
As a Global Account Manager you are responsible for selling our IaaS solutions. You will be growing our market share by following up on qualified leads and turning them into Leaseweb customers. You will take ownership of relationships and business deals with potential and existing clients. This position is characterized by freedom of action, drive, sense of responsibility and, of course a strong commercial focus.
Who are you?
You are an energetic go-getter who is truly customer focused and result driven. Furthermore, you have a proven ability to turn leads into deals, who eventually turn into long term relationships.
We are looking for:
- Solid sales account management experience (3-5 years)
- Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience
- Experienced in or interest in the IT Industry
- Go-getter, willing to go the extra mile to turn a lead into a deal
- Natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers
- Fluency in English (both, verbally and in writing)
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or Russian is advantageous
- Legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
The position will be based in Amsterdam but you will be dealing with accounts from all over the world.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, quarterly bonus and annual company bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- Free lunch
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead via: [email protected]
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.
Our History Our company started in the clouds. 20 years ago while still working as professional pilots, our Dutch founders understood the importance of reliability and global connections. They crossed borders. They safely brought passengers, crew, and craft around the world. Witnessing the growth of the internet around the world, our founders envisioned how they could use their skills and experience to build the internet as a service, making it accessible and available to everyone. Today, that same vision remains part of our DNA. We have always aimed to go beyond expectations. Growing from a startup to a global player is just the beginning. We have the drive, experience, and ambition to go faster and further, while never forgetting the importance of trust and reliability. We’re proud of who we are and excited about the future.
Want to learn more about LeaseWeb? Visit LeaseWeb's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Enterprise Sales Director - Financial Services
Cloud Technology Partners, Charlotte, North Carolina