.NET Developer, Amsterdam
Our international team at Leaseweb is in charge of our scalability and automation platform. The Development department consists of around 90 techies from around the world, working in small scrum teams. Each of the teams is responsible for a different area of our software and infrastructure landscape, covering data center automation, product research & development (Bare Metal Servers, CDN, Cloud, Storage) and front-end implementations for our websites and customer portal.
We work in a cross functional environment with a DevOps philosophy. We are quickly moving towards becoming an agile company, and the Development department is certainly leading the way. There is a clear focus on innovation. Working on a scrum framework gives our teams a lot of freedom. It allows us to get our hands on the coolest projects and to be equal parts creative and effective.
What is the role about?
As a back-end developer you will build tailored, integrated and automated solutions for customers, Product Engineering and business teams that will support Leaseweb's value chain by providing tools, integrating platforms and automating processes.
Analyzing requirements and designs, developing and maintaining back-end applications and API’s. Modifying existing software products to add new features, improve performance or enhance product usability.
Ensuring that all Leaseweb back-end applications are tested and deployed in an automated process. Participating in all aspects from detailed programming to high-level systems design.
Participating actively in the team Scrum events.
Giving assistance to non-technical colleagues and collaborating with different departments (also non- technical).
Who are you?
Are you an open minded and pro-active problem solver? Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, schedule and
- At least 5 years of .NET Framework / .NET Core experience and Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of programming architectures and common design patterns
- Ability to design and implement robust and multi-tier applications
- Demonstrated experience with MSSQL database design and implementation
- Good knowledge of ORM’s is a must (preferably Entity Framework)
- Competent with revision control systems (Git)
- Good communication skills
- Agile experience, working in Scrum teams
- High sense of responsibility for the quality of their work
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Eagerness to understand how things work
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
What we offer
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Barbara Poveda (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via [email protected] or +31 654 235 261. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.
Our History Our company started in the clouds. 20 years ago while still working as professional pilots, our Dutch founders understood the importance of reliability and global connections. They crossed borders. They safely brought passengers, crew, and craft around the world. Witnessing the growth of the internet around the world, our founders envisioned how they could use their skills and experience to build the internet as a service, making it accessible and available to everyone. Today, that same vision remains part of our DNA. We have always aimed to go beyond expectations. Growing from a startup to a global player is just the beginning. We have the drive, experience, and ambition to go faster and further, while never forgetting the importance of trust and reliability. We’re proud of who we are and excited about the future.