Account Manager (m/f/d) based in Berlin
Leaseweb is looking for a German speaking Account Manager to drive sales in the German market. You are a direct revenue contributor and will grow the current client portfolio in the region. If you have a strong track record generating new business in Berlin and are familiar with the German tech industry, then this is the role for you.
Our multi-cultural team consists of eager professionals who are driven and ambitious and create a dynamic and fast-paced team culture. This has led to an innovative mindset continuously seeking improvements.
This position is characterized by independence, freedom of action, drive and a sense of responsibility, naturally alongside a commercial focus. You are based in Berlin but will work closely with the Leaseweb team in Frankfurt am Main and the global sales team.
- You will be responsible for defining and executing the sales strategy in order to grow and expand our business across the region This will require you to identify potential customers and reach your regional sales goals
- You will regularly attend (online) conferences and meet-ups to promote Leaseweb’s products and forge relationships with industry leaders
- Proactively generate, qualify and close new business opportunities through effective networking
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop and share account, domain and market knowledge
- You have at least 3 years of B2B sales experience in the technology/ hosting industry
- Business fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Proven sales track record
- SAP experience is a plus
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Customer orientation
- Enthusiastic personality
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme
- Uncapped commission model and semi-annual sales targets
- Company car or travel allowance
- 28 days of paid time off
- Company pension scheme
- Access to individual professional trainings and courses
- Join our virtual sport classes and other health initiatives!
- Free lunch, the best drinks and snacks (if we say so ourselves), along with fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs and much more
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in Germany alone are from over 12 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Steffanie Berkan, HR Advisor, at: [email protected]
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.
Our History Our company started in the clouds. 20 years ago while still working as professional pilots, our Dutch founders understood the importance of reliability and global connections. They crossed borders. They safely brought passengers, crew, and craft around the world. Witnessing the growth of the internet around the world, our founders envisioned how they could use their skills and experience to build the internet as a service, making it accessible and available to everyone. Today, that same vision remains part of our DNA. We have always aimed to go beyond expectations. Growing from a startup to a global player is just the beginning. We have the drive, experience, and ambition to go faster and further, while never forgetting the importance of trust and reliability. We’re proud of who we are and excited about the future.
Want to learn more about LeaseWeb? Visit LeaseWeb's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.