Financial information is at the root of all major business decisions and the controlling team plays an important part in helping the company make the right decisions. Your mission will be to ensure high quality and up-to-date financial information. This is an exciting job with many challenges as a result of the rapid growth which the company experienced over the past years. Therefore, continuous improvement of the financial processes and systems will be a vital part of your new position.
Reporting to the Group Controller this position is based in Amsterdam.
- Responsible for planning, control and reporting for several of our entities (25+)
- Responsible for control of functional areas like assets, revenue, cash, etc.
- Managing smaller external financial audits
- Contribute to continuous improvement of financial and controlling processes
- Cooperate with Business Intelligence team to improve reporting
- Assist in group financial audits
- Analytic and controlling activities in closing cycles and on ad hoc basis
- Identify financial risks and deviations
- Sparring partner for senior management and local directors
The team consists of a group controller, a tax manager, two financial controllers and a finance manager, who is responsible for finance operations. Leaseweb Global Finance is a shared service center for all of the Leaseweb entities around the globe. Teams within the finance department are:
- Controlling (5 team members)
- Accounts Receivable (4 team members)
- Accounts Payable (3 team members)
- General Ledger (4 team members)
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Higher professional education (minimum bachelor level) with a degree in Accounting, Business or Economics
- Relevant work experience in a similar position
- Experience in working with an ERP system (SAP experience is a plus)
- Fundamental knowledge of IFRS
- Good communication skills and good command of spoken and written English
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and training.
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: [email protected].
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.
Our History Our company started in the clouds. 20 years ago while still working as professional pilots, our Dutch founders understood the importance of reliability and global connections. They crossed borders. They safely brought passengers, crew, and craft around the world. Witnessing the growth of the internet around the world, our founders envisioned how they could use their skills and experience to build the internet as a service, making it accessible and available to everyone. Today, that same vision remains part of our DNA. We have always aimed to go beyond expectations. Growing from a startup to a global player is just the beginning. We have the drive, experience, and ambition to go faster and further, while never forgetting the importance of trust and reliability. We’re proud of who we are and excited about the future.
Want to learn more about LeaseWeb? Visit LeaseWeb's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.