Do you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues? Are you skilled in handling customers? If so, we are looking for a number of Engineers for our Technical Support Department at the Data Center in Haarlem.
Our Technical Support Department (TSD) is part of the Customer Care organization and is the glue between our 1st and 3rd level operation teams. We have 7 teams, 1 purely working on a day shift and 6 other teams, in a rotating 24*7 shift.
What is the role about?
Your role at the Technical Support Engineer (TSE) will include:
- Handling incoming service requests through phone, chat and/or our ticket system
- You have a talent in handling incidents, changes and problems for our customers
- Resolving 2nd level technical issues
- Liaising with 1st level & 3rd level teams in order to find correct solutions
Who are you?
Are you passionate about customer satisfaction and handling complex technical issues? If so, we are looking for Engineers with:
- At least 1 year of experience in a technical support role
- Linux knowledge
- LPIC-I or LPIC-II certifications are a plus
- Ability to handle customers
- Any knowledge of Windows would be advantageous
- ITIL knowledge would be beneficial
- Fluent English communication skills are a must
- Available to work in rotating shifts
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands
What we offer:
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Demetra Spyrou (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications
Our History Our company started in the clouds. 20 years ago while still working as professional pilots, our Dutch founders understood the importance of reliability and global connections. They crossed borders. They safely brought passengers, crew, and craft around the world. Witnessing the growth of the internet around the world, our founders envisioned how they could use their skills and experience to build the internet as a service, making it accessible and available to everyone. Today, that same vision remains part of our DNA. We have always aimed to go beyond expectations. Growing from a startup to a global player is just the beginning. We have the drive, experience, and ambition to go faster and further, while never forgetting the importance of trust and reliability. We’re proud of who we are and excited about the future.
Want to learn more about LeaseWeb? Visit LeaseWeb's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.