letgo's the largest app to buy and sell locally, with over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings added by users. Named one of Wired's "Hottest Startups" and among 2016's "Best Apps" by Google, letgo's the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo "the go-to app for selling your stuff' and it's been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Mashable, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds
of others worldwide. It's the only app with artificial intelligence and image recognition that make posting something for sale as simple as taking a photo. Users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app and view each other's profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 165 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo's goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We're looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture and we’re always making it better.
We're looking for a QA FunctionalTester who wants to grow with us:
- Develop and execute manual test cases based on software requirements.
- Validate production features and functionality against requirement documents.
- Find, report and track software bugs through to resolution.
- Work closely with technical team to document all findings, defects and requirement variances.
- Work closely with a business product to assess needs, resolve questions and facilitate understanding.
- Assist scrum team with sprint planning, test design, test execution, defect/root/risks analysis cause investigation and reporting on test status.
- Participate in developing our testing process and strategy for ongoing and new projects.
- Support QA Automation Engineers building out end-to-end automated test suites.
To get there, you'll need:
- Professional QA / testing experience or a clear Interest in developing skills within the QA
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with a curious mind for investigating and breaking software.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience working in Agile Development Environment.
- Experience In A/ B testing.
- Experience with Test Management tool (TestRaiis, Testlink, etc.)
- Experience with Bug tracking Tools (Jira, Mantis, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written (English and Spanish) communication skills and an ability to work with technical and non-technical staff.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Knowledge of Git
- Basic Knowledge of any testing framework (Selenium, Appium, etc.)
Generous benefits package
Competitive salary and stock options
Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
Robust relocation package
Massage therapy (Barcelona office)
Fully stocked kitchens
Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Software Engineer (DevOps/Release Engineer)
Visa, Austin TX, US
Senior Software Engineer - Real Time Data Infrastructure
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Software Engineer, Terraform Enterprise
HashiCorp, Remote US/Canada/Australia
Engineering Manager, Dispatch
Lyft, New York, NY
Product Manager - Pivotal Labs (Application Transformation)
Pivotal Software, London, UK
Senior iOS Engineer
Smule, San Francisco, CA