letgo's the largest app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings added by users, letgo’s already been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Mashable, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 240 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The HR Generalist is an analytical, problem solver who performs duties at the professional level in some or all of the following functional areas: reporting, training, employment, affirmative action and employment equity program, benefits management, and payroll functions. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization. You will report to the Global Director, People Operations.
We’re looking for someone who’s ready to do this big, and do it right.
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Maintain all employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies.
- Support Global Director, People Operations through project life cycle, reporting, forecasting, dashboards, presentation decks and deliverables.
- Maintain HR project calendar and deadlines.
- Assist with recruitment tasks as needed (reviews applications, scheduling, interviews, etc.)
- Assists and project manage midyear and yearly performance review cycle.
- Maintain employee files.
- Ensure compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification; periodically audits Forms I-9.
To get there, you’ll need:
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a startup environment.
- A strong analytical approach and ability.
- Compulsive organizational skills.
- Well-honed verbal and written skills, able to communicate to audiences of every level clearly.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge and experience using advanced features of the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Experience utilizing project management, HRIS, and ATS tools.
- Any experience using Google Suite products, Greenhouse, and Bamboo is a plus.
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Robust relocation package
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
letgo's the largest app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings worldwide, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find local deals on anything you do, from electronics to cars. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
HR Data Management Specialist (m/f)
Head of Learning and Development
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
ModCloth, Los Angeles, CA
Reddit, New York
Senior Applications Consultant
CollegeVine, Anywhere (Telecommute)
Part-Time Data Analytics Instructor- Remote Position
General Assembly, Remote