letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 230 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The User Acquisition Manager is an analytical and creative thinker who has at least 3 years of experience in mobile marketing roles running successful performance marketing campaigns at scale. You will assist in leading our growth efforts across mobile channels, help with our user lifecycle, and ensure letgo reaches and acquires relevant users globally.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler:
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Rapidly grow our user base by launching, managing and optimizing mobile acquisition campaigns across relevant paid channels (Google, Facebook, Twitter, IG, Programmatic, etc.)
- Manage UA budget allocations effectively
- Keep up to date with advances and the latest industry trends
- Analyze the performance of the campaigns and make proposals for further development
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Create rigorous A/B testing strategy so that we are always learning and finding new wins
- Manage relationships with vendors and advertising providers.
- Become the owner and ultimate person responsible of the performance and growth of specific paid acquisition channels
- Work closely with our design team to create content strategies for user acquisition campaigns
- Work closely with our BI team to ensure decisions are data-driven and leverage user behavior to improve acquisition and retention
- Be creative in coming up with and testing new initiatives, techniques and approaches to drive acquisition, growth and retention
You must have:
- At least 3 years of experience working in mobile marketing roles
- Experience on SEM and/or Social acquisition is a must
- You’re familiar with tools like MMPs and PMDs.
- Data-oriented. You feel comfortable working with big amounts of data and you are an Excel hero. Basic SQL experience is a plus.
- Obsessed with growth. You wake up in the morning and before you even have a coffee you are excited to grow our user base
- Bias towards action. You are constantly iterating to find out what does and doesn’t work
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with good time management. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Startup DNA. You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and flexible environment
- Previous experience at a startup will be a plus
- Previous experience at a mobile first / app only project is a plus
- Experience managing big budgets is a plus
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Robust relocation package
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
letgo's the largest app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings worldwide, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find local deals on anything you do, from electronics to cars. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Manager, Colombia
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Originals Publicity Manager, Nordics
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Community Manager - Western Chicago Suburbs
Yelp, Chicago, IL
Blend, San Francisco
Starcity, San Francisco, California
Growth Marketer - Paid Acquisition
thredUP, San Francisco, CA