letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 165 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The IT Support Specialist will be proactive in solving and anticipating technical problems across all departments.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler:
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
As a referent of the IT Support department, our colleagues will come to you looking for answers to their many questions about all these aspects:
- Create their corporate mail
- Setup-installation corporate hardware
- mobile phones
- Create corporate access
- additional licenses
- Support first level incidences
- Network Lan-Wifi
- Hardware laptop-mobile
- RMA-Update hardware
- Help desk technician close to the user
- Checklist hardware & checklist for meeting rooms
- Hardware reassignment
- Inventory hardware
- Support for meetups and corporate events
- Collaboration with technical tasks of first and second level (projects)
- CPD maintenance
- Infrastructure maintenance (desktop, lan, wifi, av)
You must have:
To help us with all the aspects we described above, it would be great if you had:
- Cabling design, configuration & design in switches, firewalls, routers and access points experience
- Incidents resolution background: Software & hardware installation, OS fixing, mailbox managing in google apps, printer installation & configuration
- IT security skills
- Design & installation in CCTV & videoconference systems expertise
- BS or equivalent
- Certifications in Cisco CCNA/CCNP or equivalent (Desired)
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Robust relocation package
- Massage therapy (Barcelona office)
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
letgo's the largest app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings worldwide, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find local deals on anything you do, from electronics to cars. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead iOS Engineer
Upthere, Redwood City, CA
Software Engineer - Backend
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
Ring, Malvern, PA
Senior Technical Artist
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Senior Server Engineer /Cloud Engineer
Merrill, St. Paul, MN (USA)