letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 230 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The Sales Operations Analyst plays a key role in leading projects, analyzing insights, and making data driven decisions to optimize our sales processes while working cross functionally with key stakeholders and teams.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler:
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Help own letgos salesforce administration and align records between SFDC, Stripe, & Chartmogul
- Leverage other back office systems and recommendations for their integration with SFDC
- Manage the distribution of lead activity to sales representatives
- Work with the marketing team to insure proper hand off of new leads from outreach campaigns
- Help create strategy to optimize sales representative territory assignments
- Provide support and field technical questions from sales team
- Provide support to customer success team on churn strategy
- Assist in forecast modeling for the US & Turkish markets
- Measure and help optimize sales productivity and customer profitability and assist with sales incentive initiatives
- Gather requirements and project manage changes to our processes and sales technology that result in improvements in sales rep productivity
- Drive overall process and communication improvements between departments, offices, and time zones (New York, Barcelona, Turkey)
- Support ad-hoc data analysis requests
You must have:
- BS degree in business, economics, finance or a related concentration
- 1+ year experience in Management Consulting, investment banking or Sales Operations role
- Deep experience in financial modeling, data analysis, and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with senior management
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality results in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Excel skills required
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Robust relocation package
- Massage therapy (Barcelona office)
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
letgo's the largest app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings worldwide, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find local deals on anything you do, from electronics to cars. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive
Udemy, U.S.A., Georgia or North Carolina
Enterprise Account Executive
Snaps, New York
Vice President, Partnerships
Grand Rounds, Remote
Business Development Analyst
Boom Supersonic, Denver, CO
Sales Development Representative, Research Services
Qualtrics, Sydney, Australia
Account Executive - UK
Elastic, London, United Kingdom\