letgo's the largest app to buy and sell locally, with over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings added by users. Named one of Wired’s “Hottest Startups” and among 2016’s “Best Apps” by Google, letgo’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Mashable, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. It’s the only app with artificial intelligence and image recognition that make posting something for sale as simple as taking a photo. Users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 165 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The Customer Success Representative plays a key role in ensuring that our most important asset, our customers, have a positive experience with our platform right from the beginning. You’ll work cross functionally with key stakeholders and teams to deliver best-in-class service throughout the customer lifecycle, providing step-by-step assistance and educating new customers on letgo PRO and how we can help them grow their business.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler:
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Work with the Customer Success Manager, Sales, and our partners to maintain a successful and scalable onboarding process for new customers.
- Own onboarding of new customers to letgo PRO, ensuring they have a great trial experience and can replicate their success moving forward.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with our inventory partners including troubleshooting and escalating any issues and acting as a liaison between our partners and our customers.
- Act as the first line of defense for all customer and prospective customer inquiries. Field inbound emails and tickets in a timely manner to help solve client problems, escalating to leadership as necessary.
- Synthesize customer support issues and product feedback and share your findings and recommendations with the leadership team.
- Be a letgo PRO evangelist, constantly reinforcing the benefits of the platform and helping our customers understand how letgo PRO’s features can be leveraged to help them promote their business, generate leads, and sell more cars.
- Review customer accounts and recommend ways for customers to leverage letgo PRO’s features and optimize their listings and activity to drive the most success.
- Think analytically about platform usage and customer performance metrics to evaluate success of customer support efforts and minimize churn.
You must have:
- BA or BS degree in business, marketing or a related concentration
- 4-6 years of client facing work experience
- A friendly, smart, and outgoing demeanor. You’re eager to help customers and ready to proactively offer solutions and recommendations.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, internally and externally, including experience effectively communicating with senior management
- The self-discipline to be a self-starter with excellent organization, prioritization, and time-management skills.
- A passion for how things work and be quick to learn new technologies, tools, and skills,
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality results in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment
- Experience with Salesforce and Zendesk is a plus
- Excel skills required
100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
Robust relocation package
Fully stocked kitchens
Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
letgo's the largest app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings worldwide, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find local deals on anything you do, from electronics to cars. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Training Manager
XO Group, Austin
Market Development Associate
WeWork, New York New York United States of America
Director, Sales & Marketing Operations
Tradeshift, San Francisco, California
Account Executive, Mid-Market (New York, NY)
Box, New York, NY
Senior Manager of Sales Training
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA
Account Executive, Media Sales - Toronto