letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 75M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 165 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The Global Talent Acquisition Director will report directly to our Founders and work very closely with our CTO, COO, VP of Product and Global HR director. You are here to design and execute our Global Talent Acquisition strategies, identifying top talent across differentes disciplines to help stabilize our rapid growth. Position based in Barcelona, with regular travel to our New York office.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler:
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Budgetize and develop Global Talent Acquisition strategy and processes and prioritizing TA activities and initiatives
- Provide guidance and career development to members of the TA team
- Choose tools for the TA team and lead by example through following, setting or sharing recruiting best practices
- Foster trust-based relationships with COO, CTO and VP of Product and especially with our founders, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns. You can forecast your solutions
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with HR to insure our candidate are having the best candidate experience and develop afterwards. You will also help us on the retention of our employees
- Capture and maintain accurate insight on our recruiting management systems ( Greenhouse ) to both facilitate the search process and our overarching Market Intelligence initiatives
- You will partner with external stakeholder and our social media team to improve our branding and attract best candidates
To get there you will need:
- +10 years of total experience recruiting experience in an internet and /or mobile company
- +3 years of leadership experience, guiding Global Talent Acquisition strategy and teams
- Strong Analytical skills ( Proficient in Excel, Tableau would be an asset )
- Excellent understanding of ATS, Greenhouse will be a strong plus
- Prior use of talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams, you are a storyteller
- Strong forecasting experience
- Experience budgeting and analyzing ROI
- Action planning and prioritization skills, experience building roadmaps is definitely welcomed
- You have launched recruiting branding campaign with success
- Interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- You are a speaker, capable to present your ideas in front of the company and publicly if needed
- Strong professional English, Spanish is an asset
- Stock options
- Private Health Insurance
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Robust relocation package
- Massage therapy (Barcelona office)
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Web Development Instructor
Flatiron School, New York, NY
Learning and Development Manager
Headspace, Santa Monica
Name Your Own Job!
Guidepost Montessori, Anywhere!
Customer Experience Operations Agent - DC
Wheelhouse, Washington D.C.
Taboola, Tel Aviv
Talent Acquisition Manager, Expansion