letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 230 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The Director, Customer Success is a strategic-minded, analytical, compassionate leader who will be responsible for leading our Customer Success team in maximizing client retention, minimizing churn, and generating the expansion of letgo PRO. You will come in and help build the Customer Success department from the ground up, focusing on creating an outstanding customer journey from onboarding to renewals. You will design, implement, and refine a scalable CS foundation.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler:
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Be responsible for the overall performance of the Customer Success team by developing metrics for success and reviewing during quarterly reviews
- Develop & implement new processes and best practices for Customer Success while updating any existing processes
- Ensure clients are fully integrated with letgo’s platform and that they are receiving the maximum benefit from our product and services
- Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management to shape product roadmap development
- Think analytically about platform usage and customer performance metrics to evaluate success of customer support efforts and minimize churn
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
- 7+ years experience in a client facing role such as Customer Success, Client Services, or Account Management
- 3+ years managing and scaling a Customer Success department
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced or start-up environment
- Experience with Salesforce and leading sales enablement tools to analyze trends and patterns
- Knowledge in the automotive, real estate, classifieds, and/or jobs/services industries (preferred)
- Experience within a B2B or SaaS environment preferred
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Robust relocation package
- Massage therapy (Barcelona office)
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Business Development, APAC
TripAdvisor, Singapore, Singapore
Director, Sales Development
Looker, New York
Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate) - Camarillo
Casper, Camarillo, CA
Executive Assistant to Head of Sales
Sales Development Representative
Flexport, Los Angeles, CA
Branch Metrics, Redwood City