If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
The Tech Talent Sourcer is here to identify find top talents online in order to help stabilize our rapid growth. The role is based in Barcelona but you will conduct searches globally for our three offices, in Istanbul, New York and indeed, Barcelona.
We’ve built a company where you can do impactful work surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture, and we’re always working to make it better. letgo hires amazing people, not just amazing “talent” — character is just as important to us as technical expertise. If the opportunity below sounds exciting but you're not sure if you fit all the requirements, we'd still love to learn more about you.
- Use social media for proactive recruitment and continuously look at new ways to source candidates
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, StackOverflow and Github)
- Source candidates Globally!
- Work on the top Technical roles ( BackEnd, DataScience, Security... )
- You will interact directly with Senior Talent Acquisition Managers
- Ensure information is properly maintained for reporting purposes within the applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Create Market Intelligence reports on a Global Scale
To get there you will need:
- Strong International sourcing experience
- You love social media and have developed great sourcing skills to targets passive candidates
- Experience in a fast-growing Internet / Tech company is preferred
- Internet expert
- You are in love with Technology!
- Good team-player, passionate about tech, detail-oriented, able to prioritize and organized
- Fluent English level is Mandatory
- Generous benefits package.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Beautiful, recently renovated office close to the beach in Barcelona (with a spectacular rooftop terrace!).
- Career path with a training budget and a monthly “letgo:tech unconference” (OpenSpace) in the office.
- Robust relocation package.
- Physical therapy in Barcelona office.
- Fully stocked kitchens.
- Team building activities.
- Language and other courses.
- Sports: GymForLess, yoga classes in the office, basketball, futsal and volleyball teams.
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, Wall Street Journal, Fortune and thousands of others worldwide.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over +270 represents more than 40 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo's goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
letgo is an environment where you will learn, be challenged, and grow. We offer the opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, research, and work autonomously, alongside some of the brightest minds.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.