letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 165 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The Tech Talent Sourcer is here to identify find top talents online in order to help stabilize our rapid growth. The role is based in Barcelona but you will conduct searches globally for our three offices, in Istanbul, New York and indeed, Barcelona.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler:
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Use social media for proactive recruitment and continuously look at new ways to source candidates
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, StackOverflow and Github)
- Source candidates Globally!
- Work on the top Technical roles ( BackEnd, DataScience, Security... )
- You will interact directly with Senior Talent Acquisition Managers
- Ensure information is properly maintained for reporting purposes within the applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Create Market Intelligence reports on a Global Scale
To get there you will need:
- Strong International sourcing experience
- You love social media and have developed great sourcing skills to targets passive candidates
- Experience in a fast-growing Internet / Tech company is preferred
- Internet expert
- You are in love with Technology!
- Good team-player, passionate about tech, detail-oriented, able to prioritize and organized
- Fluent English level is Mandatory
- Competitive salary
- Beautiful, new office along the beach in Barcelona with a roof-top terrace
- Relocation support
- Massage therapy (Barcelona office)
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Financial Operations Recruiter
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
Human Resources Analyst Internship - Summer 2019
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
Sales Recruiter, Yelp Restaurants
Yelp, Phoenix, AZ
Yext, New York, NY
Head of Talent Acquisition
Dahmakan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia