letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our Istanbul, New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 165 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The B2B Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and executing CRM programs that support the growth of letgo's business offerings to professional sellers (letgoPRO). The key areas of focus include triggering digital communication (email, in-product messaging, etc.), marketing to different industries and business types, and creating timely & branded promotional campaigns aimed at driving incremental behavior among the existing professional seller base.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler:
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Lead the B2B marketing strategy from campaign development to execution, analytical measurement and optimization
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce a plus)
- Experience with Marketing Automation tool (Hubspot or Marketo a plus)
- Execute triggered strategy and A/B experiments
- Conceptualize, build and execute integrated marketing programs that aim to capture enterprise leads and grow our corporate brand in target markets
- Work closely with the brand team to develop campaign assets including emails, sales materials, videos and presentations, and direct mail pieces
- Support our Sales team with materials, campaigns and on roadshows that enable them to better represent our brand and improve their effectiveness
- Work across departments and functional roles, including sales, marketing, trust and safety, customer care and product, to successfully move projects to completion while being a tireless internal advocate for our corporate customers
- Comfortable in various email marketing platforms (both internal and external)
- Dedication to setting and achieving measurable KPIs for all projects
- Company-Wide initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
- Data analytical
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or other relevant area of study with a strong academic record
- A minimum of 5 years of professional marketing experience and 3 years of B2B specific experience that includes in-depth understanding of tactics to drive customer acquisition, lead nurturing and sales efforts that convert leads to customers (ideally channel marketing like CRM, email, direct mail, webinars, events, etc.)
- Specific experience with email marketing, content creation and paid acquisition, with additional hands-on skill in managing creative projects and providing design direction
- Competency in Microsoft Excel, Google Docs and Salesforce and a familiarity with marketing automation platforms, preferably Marketo
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment (willing to roll up sleeves)
- Strong skills in analyzing web, email and campaign metrics and extracting actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
- Experience in marketing for a technology company a big plus
- Passion for B2B a huge plus
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Lunch & Transportation allowance
- Potential opportunities to travel to our offices
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.