letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide.
Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 230 represents more than 30 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
We're looking for an experienced Office Assistant to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Supplies & equipment
- Manage office needs.
- Greet visitors and make their visit great.
- Assist with coordination of conference room setups, mail and overnight carrier shipping and general office administration.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Manage our different suppliers making orders to make sure we are stocked with all that is needed for a smooth life at the office (kitchen, office etc.).
- Support on implementing new projects to benefit overall office workflow.
- Support on coordinating events, parties and meetings.
- Support in organizing office operations and procedures.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish.
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- Administrative experience (start-up or smaller company preferred).
- Highly collaborative style, able to work well with all other teams and employees.
- Well organized and able to handle multi-tasking in a busy environment.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Good disposition and friendly manner.
- Dynamic and proactive person.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Familiarity with email scheduling and digital tools.
- Stock options
- Private Health Insurance
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Massage therapy (Barcelona office)
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior DevOps Platform Architect
Pivotal Software, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Flexport, Los Angeles, CA
National Team Admissions Producer
General Assembly, Phoenix, Arizona
Education Content Creator
Prodigy Game, Burlington, Ontario
People and Culture Business Partner
Kobalt Music Group, London
General Assembly, London, England, United Kingdom