letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 230 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The Global Employer Branding Manager plays a key role in setting the strategic direction of the branding from the employer perspective. You will operate as a key player of the Talent Acquisition Team while working closely with the Marketing and PR teams to ensure letgo is a Top of Mind Employer in all our talent pools and future candidates.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler:
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Define and follow up the Employer branding strategy.
- Collaborate with PR and Marketing teams to design and roll out the talent attraction campaigns and employer branding strategy.
- Be letgo ambassador in all pertinent social media platforms and strategically increase letgo’s social media relevance and footprint
- Develop and follow up short, mid and long term quality attraction strategies.
- Manage the attraction process and life cycle including recruitment fairs, functional conferences, road trips, ads, etc., ensuring the use of our employer branding messages.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers to Identify and source the appropriate talent for current and future open roles within the organisation.
- Coordinate Linkedin local career site & internal communications tools together with PR and Marketing teams
You must have:
- Strong demonstrable experience within Talent acquisition and employer branding experience or in a Strategic Marketing function.
- Relevant experience developing and executing branding campaigns, including core messaging
- Branding experience in support of a Talent Acquisition or HR function strongly preferred
- Open mind, positive and pragmatic solution finder this is your job.
- English is a must.
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Robust relocation package
- Massage therapy (Barcelona office)
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Junior People Partner
Triplebyte, San Francisco
Head of Foundation Recruiting
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
General Assembly, San Francisco, CA
Customer Experience Operations Agent - DC
Wheelhouse, Washington D.C.
Recruiter - Foundation
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States