letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 230 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The B2B Campaign Manager will be the company expert in creating, optimizing, and managing all B2B campaigns including the email campaigns and journeys in Pardot and, as we expand, will grow into managing a wide array of B2B marketing related initiatives like industry events, content development, and identifying areas of growth. In addition, this person needs to fully manage any online and offline media buying for the B2B Marketing team.
The right candidate needs to have industry related and/or start-up environment experience with a deep technical understanding of marketing automation tools (preferably Pardot), the technical capacity to modify HTML email code, develop templates from scratch, segment data, and set up tracking for proper attribution.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler:
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to build customer journeys that drive engagement and sales conversions. Identify new opportunities that drive pipeline and that support business goals .
- Own B2B email marketing execution end to end in Pardot. Manage the daily set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns, content and message optimization, mobile-responsive email template creation & editing (HTML), list segmentation, deployment, and reporting.
- Manage and execute any lead-sourcing campaigns through Adwords or Facebook Ads.
- Incorporate lead scoring to help determine qualified leads for sales.
- Conduct A/B testing including subject lines, email copy, layouts and CTAs that improve conversion. Manage a structured and documented testing plan to continually improve performance.
- Monitor IP performance and inbox placement using tools and take corrective action to improve sender score and deliverability as needed.
- Create performance reports including data from Google Analytics, Pardot, Salesforce, Adwords, Facebook Ads, and internal databases to analyze (email) campaign performance, provide performance transparency to stakeholders, and drive actionable recommendations.
- Partner with Data team to integrate data sources needed to support email campaigns.
You must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or other relevant area of study with a strong academic record
- 5+ years in executing, running, and managing B2B marketing campaigns (preferably through Pardot)
- You are the subject matter expert on Pardot capabilities, automation processes, customer lifecycle development, deliverability and email marketing best practices. Keep up with evolving platform and industry changes and proactively implement to support goals.
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design best practices
- Experience with negotiating with media partners that contribute to increasing awareness levels in the industry.
- Experience with A/B testing methodologies
- Proven working knowledge of running sophisticated campaign analyses and making data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional writing, spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Project management experience a plus (Asana)
- Excellent team player with strong collaborative skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, and flourish in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to prioritize multiple active projects, multi-task and manage time effectively to meet (sometimes quick) deadlines.
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Robust relocation package
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Vice President, People
Lucid, New Orleans