letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally, with over 100M downloads and 400M listings worldwide since launching in 2015. The marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like letgo Reveal and video listings, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded by Alec Oxenford, Jordi Castello and Enrique Linares. Business Insider calls it “the go-to app for selling your stuff,” and it has attracted similar attention from The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and others worldwide.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of around 300 represents 40 nationalities. We are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something impactful that our users love, and who are excited by the challenge. letgo is an environment where you can learn and grow. We offer an opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, experiment and work autonomously, alongside other bright minds. For more information, visit letgo.com and download the app for Android and iOS.
The Research team at letgo represents the interests of our users on everything we do, and influences strategy, marketing and product decisions with rich human insights that improve our users’ experiences, and ultimately, their lives. We are looking for an independent, self-motivated, data driven Associate Research Manager, who thrives in fast-paced ever changing environments, and wants to impact not only what we build, but how we do it.
- Define clear business questions and a research plan to answer them. At letgo, researches don’t wait for questions to come, but are part of a team and helps define them.
- Drive and uncover insights from our measurement and tracking of key metrics such as brand health, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Continuously support the research team in building foundational user understanding (i.e. Segmentation, personas, journey maps, etc.)
- Partner with business intelligence to uncover what we already know through our users’ behaviors, support research needs, or validate research findings.
- Design and execute quantitative and qualitative research studies, resulting in clear insights and recommendations that support business strategy and marketing.
- Identify new research methodologies, partners, tools, and best practices to support the overall research discipline and help it scale.
- Collaborate closely with other researchers, marketing managers, BI Analysts, and Business Owners, to ensure users are a core component in every part of the business.
- Synthesize and share user insights in an engaging way, bringing the user to life and building empathy across the organization.
You must have:
- Degree in Marketing, Psychology, Social Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in a research setting
- Experience running a variety of quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Experience with Qualtrics
- Excellent oral and written communication, and comfortable sharing information with team members at all levels of the organization including top management.
- Availability to travel as needed (US and abroad)
- Prior experience in startups, mobile apps a plus
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Robust relocation package
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.