letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 230 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The Research team at letgo represents the interests of our users on everything we do, and influences strategy, marketing and product decisions with rich human insights that improve our users’ experiences, and ultimately, their lives. We are looking for an independent, self-motivated, data driven Senior UX Researcher who thrives in fast-paced ever changing environments, and wants to impact not only what we build, but how we do it.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler:
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Define clear business questions and a research plan to answer them. At letgo, researches don’t wait for questions to come, but are part of a team and helps define them.
- Partner with business intelligence to uncover what we already know through our users’ behaviors, support research needs, or validate research findings.
- Design and execute quantitative and qualitative research studies, resulting in clear insights and recommendations that support existing and future products.
- Identify new research methodologies, partners, tools, and best practices to support the overall research discipline and help it scale.
- Collaborate closely with other researchers, designers, product managers, analysts, marketing managers, and engineers to ensure users are a core component in every part of the business.
- Synthesize and share user insights in an engaging way, bringing the user to life and building empathy across the organization.
You must have:
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Computer Science, Social Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in a tech product development research setting
- Experience running a variety of quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication, and comfortable sharing information with team members at all levels of the organization including top management.
- Availability to travel as needed (US and abroad)
- Prior experience in startups, mobile apps a plus
- Experience with Qualtrics a plus
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Robust relocation package
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Year On Growth Director
Learn Capital, San Francisco Bay Area
Influencer Marketing Strategist
thredUP, Oakland, CA
Internship Communication - Dutch Speaker
SEO Consultant (m/w/div)
Dept, Digital Marketing DE
The Democratic Party
The Democratic Party, Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Creative Specialist with Native English
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw