letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our Istanbul, New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 165 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The Customer Success Manager is an enthusiastic, relationship driven, trusted advisor whose mission is to build and own relationships with our clients, creating a world class customer experience. The Customer Success Manager will work closely with Telesales Manager and Director of Sales to develop and execute on customer success processes and best practices. You will be managing the full life cycle of client management from onboarding new clients to letgo’s platform to ensuring clients are achieving their desired business outcomes.
We’re looking for someone who’s ready to do this big, and do it right.
We’ve built a company for people who want to do great work with meaning, surrounded by great people. We work hard to eliminate the negativity that holds back so many other companies. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Engage with clients on a regular, consistent basis to evaluate their needs
- Proactively set and manage client expectations
- Maximize client retention, minimize churn, and generate expansion
- Understand and communicate clearly, letgo product benefits and services to clients via the phone, email and in person meetings
- Manage/supervise client onboarding, implementation, strategy development and retention together with outsourced farmer and customer support representatives
- Work closely with Sales to identify upsell opportunities
- Ensure clients are fully integrated with letgo’s platform and that they are receiving the maximum benefit from our product and services
- Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management to shape product roadmap development
- Inspire, motivate, and grow a customer success team within a B2B environment
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 5+ years of success in a client facing role such as support, services, sales or account management
- 2+ years managing a team of 2+ customer support representatives at an outsourced company or in house
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment (willing to roll up the sleeves)
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced or start-up environment
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple client relationships and requests, and execute
- Experience with Salesforce and leading sales enablement tools to analyze trends and patterns
- Knowledge in the automotive, real estate, classifieds, and/or jobs/services industries (preferred)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Lunch & Transportation allowance
- Potential opportunities to travel to our offices
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Strategy Intern
Account Executive, Demand
Country Manager, Russia
Marketing Manager - Ukraine
Payoneer, Kiev, Ukraine
PlayStation Representative - Milwaukee and Madison, WI
PlayStation, Milwaukee, WI
Sales Development Fellow, Fall 2019