With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, Wall Street Journal, Fortune and thousands of others worldwide.
Based in our New York, Barcelona and Istanbul offices, our team of over 250 represents more than 40 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo's goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
letgo is an environment where you will learn, be challenged, and grow. We offer the opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, research, and work autonomously, alongside some of the brightest minds.
As the Copywriter of Brand Marketing, you have a sharp and engaging tone that will assist in all facets of letgo communication. We are seeking a writer with a strong passion for tech marketing and making remarkable brand marketing assets. You’ll be leading the development of the creative materials for the brand team and work across disciplines to create engaging campaigns in a wide range of formats including but not limited to digital and social media, activation materials, PR assets and B2B collateral that will assist our team's effectiveness.You will take on projects that span marketing, advertising, sales, member experience, video, digital, and more.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler: We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Please include your portfolio with your application.
- Maintain the letgo voice to be used across multiple target audiences and media, including social/digital, B2B, PR and content marketing
- Write sharp brand copy for a variety of channels throughout the customer journey, including emails, potentially app copy and notification messages, and paid ads
- Establish and document content standards, style guidelines, and process to be implemented across multiple touchpoints and teams.
- Create concepts and write engaging marketing copy that spans brand/identity, video, campaigns, and more.
- Partner with the Marketing, B2B, PR and Design teams to develop compelling brand communication strategies, from ideation to completion
- Support all brand and campaign marketing efforts by providing thought leadership and content execution
- Juggle and prioritize a variety of copy needs, projects, and requests
- Localize global copies to Turkish, in line with the brand tone of voice.
To get there, you’ll need:
- At least 4 years experience copywriting and editing marketing and advertising communications — including interactive copy, print copy, website copy and video copy either at a well-known brand or agency with high-profile clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in related departments
- Outstanding writing and grammar with refined proofreading and editing skills
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects in coordination with cross-departmental teams at once.
- Extremely creative, able to present and pursue projects from concept to execution. A great communicator who is responsible and eager to present new ideas.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Lunch & Transportation allowance
- Potential opportunities to travel to our offices
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.