letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally, with over 100M downloads and 400M listings worldwide since launching in 2015. The marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like letgo Reveal and video listings, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded by Alec Oxenford, Jordi Castello and Enrique Linares. Business Insider calls it “the go-to app for selling your stuff,” and it has attracted similar attention from The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and others worldwide.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of around 300 represents 40 nationalities. We are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something impactful that our users love, and who are excited by the challenge. letgo is an environment where you can learn and grow. We offer an opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, experiment and work autonomously, alongside other bright minds. For more information, visit letgo.com and download the app for Android and iOS.
The Sales Development Representative is an integral part of our Sales team who will generate demand, interest, and excitement for letgo PRO, our B2B product. You will work hard to create a steady pipeline of potential clients by driving awareness and interest in our product. You are a self-starter and excited to work in a growing sales organization! This is a perfect opportunity for someone interested in accelerating their sales career.
- Research, prospect, qualify and develop target accounts building a quality pipeline for our sales team to utilize.
- Source new business opportunities through inbound/outbound calls and emails.
- Update prospect interactions in Salesforce.com to ensure efficient account management.
- Learn letgo PRO’s value proposition and be able to drive interest in potential users.
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly goals.
- Work well with inside sales representatives and support the team in driving the best results.
You must have:
- 1+ years of sales experience in an SDR or similar role in a B2B or SaaS environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- The self-discipline to be a self-starter with excellent organization, prioritization, and time-management skills
- A desire to learn and grow within a sales organization
- Willingness to be flexible to changing business needs.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality results in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment
- Potential to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Client Success Manager, Enterprise
Yext, London, UK
Sales Territory Analyst (EMEA)
Account Executive, Inside Sales
DoorDash, Phoenix, AZ
Regional VP of Sales (Norcal)
Collective Health, San Francisco
Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext, Raleigh, NC
Central Partner Growth Manager