letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally, with over 100M downloads and 400M listings worldwide since launching in 2015. The marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like letgo Reveal and video listings, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded by Alec Oxenford, Jordi Castello and Enrique Linares. Business Insider calls it “the go-to app for selling your stuff,” and it has attracted similar attention from The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and others worldwide.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of around 300 represents 40 nationalities. We are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something impactful that our users love, and who are excited by the challenge. letgo is an environment where you can learn and grow. We offer an opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, experiment and work autonomously, alongside other bright minds. For more information, visit letgo.com and download the app for Android and iOS.
The Payment Policy Specialist is responsible for triaging, processing, and responding to all payment disputes. Reporting to the Policy Manager, you will be a point of contact for the Trust and Safety team, other internal stakeholders, and third parties regarding these disputes. You will be proactive in your approach, offering solutions to better review and prevent such disputes from occurring.
- Categorize, review, and action all incoming chargebacks and other relevant payment disputes within strict deadlines
- Create and improve customer outreach, education, and dispute response templates
- Monitor payment regulation and policy changes to ensure compliance
- Identify dispute trends and recommend potential product and/or policy improvements
- Provide actionable QA feedback to customer-facing teams
- Influence payment policies, including consequences for policy violations
- Perform other payment policy tasks as necessary
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in a Trust & Safety or Payments role, preferably responding to chargeback disputes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (English required, Turkish a plus)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with local and distributed teams with minimal guidance
- Sound business judgment and comfort with ambiguity
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analysis, with strong attention to detail
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Robust relocation package
- Massage therapy (Barcelona office)
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.