letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally, with over 100M downloads and 400M listings worldwide since launching in 2015. The marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like letgo Reveal and video listings, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded by Alec Oxenford, Jordi Castello and Enrique Linares. Business Insider calls it “the go-to app for selling your stuff,” and it has attracted similar attention from The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and others worldwide.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of around 300 represents 40 nationalities. We are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something impactful that our users love, and who are excited by the challenge. letgo is an environment where you can learn and grow. We offer an opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, experiment and work autonomously, alongside other bright minds. For more information, visit letgo.com and download the app for Android and iOS.
The Sales Team Leader will provide leadership on the Sales team by developing training and managing our Sales Development Representatives. The SDR team is the first interaction with prospective letgo PRO clients. Their main goal is to increase engagement and qualify opportunities which will generate revenue for letgo PRO.
- Coach, manage, and mentor a team of sales development representatives
- Maintain healthy group dynamics through positive reinforcement and leading by example
- Track, analyze, and report SDR performance metrics to sales leadership
- Deliver trainings on sales skills, technical tools, and the product/market
- Partner with our Marketing & Customer Success teams to improve workflows across teams
- Help with measuring quality and execution of sales policies and processes.
- Aid in the interviewing and hiring of additional sales team members.
You must have:
- 3+ years in software sales, preferably in a B2B environment
- Desire to lead, coach, and motivate a team of entry-level sales reps
- Experience with CRM and leading sales enablement tools to analyze trends and patterns
- Excellent analytical, written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced or start-up environment
- Track record of success hitting quota in a sales environment
- Project management and multitasking abilities; the ability to manage competing priorities and multiple overlapping initiatives
- Previous experience managing sales teams (preferred)
- Knowledge in the automotive, real estate, and/or jobs/services industries (preferred)
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.