Senior Product Security Engineer - Cloud & Application
Buy and sell straight from your smartphone.
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
We're looking for a Senior Product Security Engineer to be a part of our Tech team! If you love creating something great, enjoy challenges and want to be a part of a fast-growing, global company, this role is for you.
We’ve built a company where you can do impactful work surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture, and we’re always working to make it better. letgo hires amazing people, not just amazing “talent” — character is just as important to us as technical expertise. If the opportunity below sounds exciting but you're not sure if you fit all the requirements, we'd still love to learn more about you.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Proactively work with engineering teams to address Security & Compliance issues.
- Define and implement a Security baseline for our Cloud Infrastructure.
- Improve Infrastructure automation, cloud-based development initiatives, and container orchestration.
- Collaborate on API Security, Container Security, and AWS Cloud Security.
- Create scripts or templates to automate bootstrap infrastructure provisioning and management tasks.
- Apply knowledge of scripting, cloud technologies, and security to harden the platform.
- Provide inputs for design, testing, engineering, automation, API integration, and implementation of security solutions and enhancements in all aspects of Information Security.
- Collaborate and work with Squads to embed Security Testing in SDLC.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Internet Security.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field a plus.
- Strong experience with Amazon AWS and it’s security model or other IaaS/PaaS/SaaS.
- Strong technical knowledge in application security, cryptography, authentication and authorization and cloud environments.
- Proven ability to ensure applications are secure throughout the software lifecycle.
- Familiarity with common tools for DAST, SAST, and IAST and OWASP project.
- Cloud Security and Architecture related certifications recommended (AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional.
- Coding/Scripting experience (Python, Ruby, Java and/or Bash).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Generous benefits package.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Beautiful, recently renovated office close to the beach in Barcelona (with a spectacular rooftop terrace!).
- Career path with a training budget and a monthly “letgo:tech unconference” (OpenSpace) in the office.
- Robust relocation package.
- Physical therapy in Barcelona office.
- Fully stocked kitchens.
- Team building activities.
- Language and other courses.
- Sports: GymForLess, yoga classes in the office, basketball, futsal and volleyball teams.
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, Wall Street Journal, Fortune and thousands of others worldwide.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over +270 represents more than 40 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo's goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
letgo is an environment where you will learn, be challenged, and grow. We offer the opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, research, and work autonomously, alongside some of the brightest minds.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Scientist - Search and Explore
Pluralsight, Boston MA, US
Senior Optical Engineer, Polarization & Test
Magic Leap, Inc., Boulder, CO
Technical Program Manager, Release
Lyft, San Francisco
Senior Frontend Engineer
The Trade Desk, Irvine, CA
Software Development Engineer
Blink Health, Kirkland, WA
Mobile Engineer (iOS/Swift)
Circle Medical, San Francisco Bay Area