With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, Wall Street Journal, Fortune and thousands of others worldwide.
Based in our New York, Barcelona and Istanbul offices, our team of over 250 represents more than 40 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo's goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
letgo is an environment where you will learn, be challenged, and grow. We offer the opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, research, and work autonomously, alongside some of the brightest minds.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our Business Intelligence Team. You’ll work together with all departments (Marketing, Sales, Product, Content, Finance...) in order to build a data-driven culture and improve our performance. You’re excited to switch between working together with sales team to minimize churn one day, marketing to set up their attribution tracking systems the next, while structuring the product analytics team the other day. You’re intimately familiar with the technical side of business intelligence work, but at the same time are able to think on a company-wide, strategic level. No legacy systems or ancient database products here: we’re working with the latest (mobile) technologies such as Amplitude, Redshift and Tableau. And of course, you’ll have full say over the tools you want the company to use. letgo’s goal is to become the number 1 mobile classifieds company in the world, and your job is to make sure we’re making the smartest choices we can, backed by data at all times.
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
Your challenge :
- Understand the business needs and produce insightful analyses for sales, marketing and product teams
- Act as an internal consultant to translate business questions into insights
- Build robust relationships with key business stakeholders
- Help colleagues to access to the right data and understand what it reveals
- Create hypothesis, collect data to either support or disprove the hypothesis and recommend solutions to help move a metric
- Identify business opportunities based on a combination of internal and external data sets
- Synthesize complex data and present clear recommendations to senior management
To get there, you'll need:
- 5+ years in a similar role, preferably at an internet/mobile company (experience with Amplitude is a plus)
- Experience with working both with technical and analytical profiles
- Degree ideally in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science or related degree or Economics/Business
- Knowledge of SQL, Data Modelling, Python and/or R
- Extremely organized with the ability to work on and manage multiple projects within tight timelines
- Proven track record of defining and executing key analysis with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to data mine across a large and varied business area or key priority for the company
- Very strong communicator, in writing and verbally both in Turkish and English.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Lunch & Transportation allowance
- Potential opportunities to travel to our offices
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.