letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally, with over 100M downloads and 400M listings worldwide since launching in 2015. The marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like letgo Reveal and video listings, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded by Alec Oxenford, Jordi Castello and Enrique Linares. Business Insider calls it “the go-to app for selling your stuff,” and it has attracted similar attention from The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and others worldwide.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of around 300 represents 40 nationalities. We are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something impactful that our users love, and who are excited by the challenge. letgo is an environment where you can learn and grow. We offer an opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, experiment and work autonomously, alongside other bright minds. For more information, visit letgo.com and download the app for Android and iOS.
The Business IT Manager is the go to team member in the New York City office for onsite technical support. They will work closely with Business IT Support in other offices to ensure company wide policies, procedures, and processes are being upheld. The Business IT Manager will help contribute to our vision and strategy by assisting in the development and achievement of operational metrics. They will report into the Head of Global IT.
- Manage the execution and development of Business IT Support in the NYC office
- Define key operational metrics, develop reporting structure and cadence, set targets, and continuously improve
- Deploy automation solutions to recurring problems/requests -- Automate driven mindset
- Ensure documentation of key policies, procedures and processes is always up to date
- Execute and manage Incident Management Process to reduce impact on Business as usual operations
- Partner with Security team to enforce Security policies and resolve all security remediations in a timely manner
- Support our Teams in resolving problems with IT, AV and Communications systems
- Be an escalation point for our IT Support Organization, a strong advocate for our teams, internal users and stakeholders
- Lead daily standup meeting, approve change management requests, review pull requests
- Contribute to our long term Vision & Strategy for Business IT, define and achieve quarterly OKRs
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames
To get there you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years experience in IT HelpDesk or Service Desk related tasks
- Experience with Single Sign On technologies (Okta preferred)
- Experience with various Operating systems, End-point Security and Patch management
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly. Embraces feedback and iteration.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Very good verbal and written English
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Robust relocation package
- Massage therapy (Barcelona office)
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.