With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, Wall Street Journal, Fortune and thousands of others worldwide.
Based in our New York, Barcelona and Istanbul offices, our team of over 250 represents more than 40 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo's goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
letgo is an environment where you will learn, be challenged, and grow. We offer the opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, research, and work autonomously, alongside some of the brightest minds.
The Strategy Manager plays a key role in setting the strategic direction of the business. Assists in all strategy-related matters and corporate development initiatives (M&A, financing, etc.). You will operate as key player of the strategy team, providing expert strategic advice skills to CEO and management team.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler:
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
- Work directly with the CEO & management team on ad-hoc strategic topics to deliver high-quality insights and make impactful recommendations.
- Lead reporting to management, board & existing investors.
- Lead market research projects related to market environment, competitor benchmarking and comparative statistics.
- Lead cross-functional strategic projects to help letgo achieve profitability, delivering expert strategic advice to key business functions (monetization, product, marketing, etc.). For instance, defining marketing or pricing strategies for new products, proposing new strategies to generate viral organic growth, etc.
- Support all aspects of potential M&A processes, including strategic/financial analysis, valuation, due diligence and negotiation.
You must have:
- At least 3 years experience in a top-tier strategy consultancy firm, investment bank, VC or PE with an affinity with online business, e-commerce and marketplaces
- Highly analytical and strategic thinker, with a proven track record of defining and executing complex analysis with minimal supervision
- A genius with Excel and an artist with PowerPoint. Experience in SQL and mobile analytics is welcome
- Strong urge and drive to have impact
- Extremely organized with the ability to work on and manage multiple projects within tight timelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to move adapt easily & navigate between commercial, operational and product discussions.
- Very strong communicator verbally and in writing ( Native or excellent English is a must )
- Degree in a quantitative field such as Economics/Business, Mathematics, Computer Science or related
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office along the beach in Barcelona
- Robust relocation package
- Massage therapy
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.