letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally, with over 100M downloads and 400M listings worldwide since launching in 2015. The marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like letgo Reveal and video listings, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded by Alec Oxenford, Jordi Castello and Enrique Linares. Business Insider calls it “the go-to app for selling your stuff,” and it has attracted similar attention from The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and others worldwide.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of around 300 represents 40 nationalities. We are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something impactful that our users love, and who are excited by the challenge. letgo is an environment where you can learn and grow. We offer an opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, experiment and work autonomously, alongside other bright minds. For more information, visit letgo.com and download the app for Android and iOS.
We're looking for a QA Functional Tester who wants to grow with us:
- Work from our NYC office for our technical and product team based in Barcelona (don’t worry, you will have tech colleagues in our lovely NYC office)
- Develop and execute manual test cases based on software requirements
- Validate production features and functionalities against requirement documents
- Find, report and track software bugs through to resolution
- Work closely with the technical team to document all findings, defects and requirement variances
- Work closely with a business product to assess needs, resolve questions and facilitate understanding
- Assist scrum teams with sprint planning, test design, test execution, defect/root/risks cause investigation and reporting on test status
- Participate in the development of our testing process and strategy for ongoing and new projects
- Support QA Automation Engineers building out end-to-end automated test suites
To get there, you'll need:
- 1+ years QA / testing experience
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with a curious mind for investigating and breaking software
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile Development Environment
- Test Management Tool Knowledge (e.g. TestRails)
- Bug tracking Tools Knowledge (e.g Jira)
- A/ B testing Knowledge
- Be proactive to give visibility of your work and possible issues
- Be able to work on your own but being collaborative with the rest of the team at the same time
- Excellent oral and written (English and Spanish) communication skills and an ability to work with technical and non-technical staff.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience on testing (Mobile and Web) in a startup environment
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Knowledge of Git
- Basic Knowledge of any testing framework (Selenium, Appium, etc.)
- Spanish Language
- Knowledge of Turkish and Spanish second-hand marketplaces
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.