letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally, with over 100M downloads and 400M listings worldwide since launching in 2015. The marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like letgo Reveal and video listings, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded by Alec Oxenford, Jordi Castello and Enrique Linares. Business Insider calls it “the go-to app for selling your stuff,” and it has attracted similar attention from The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and others worldwide.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of around 300 represents 40 nationalities. We are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something impactful that our users love, and who are excited by the challenge. letgo is an environment where you can learn and grow. We offer an opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, experiment and work autonomously, alongside other bright minds. For more information, visit letgo.com and download the app for Android and iOS.
The Manager, Corporate Strategy plays a key role in setting the strategic direction of the business. You will assist in all strategy-related matters and corporate development initiatives (M&A, financing, etc.). You will operate as key player of the strategy team, providing expert strategic advice skills to CEO, CFO, and management team.
- Drive company-level strategic growth planning; collaborate with executive and finance teams to develop tools and structure to enable flexible but effective quarterly, annual, and long-term strategic planning
- Work with external research firms, investment banks and consulting firms on a continuous basis to understand disruptive trends and how to best position letgo for future growth
- Implement and manage company and department-level OKR’s and KPI’s and create qualitative and quantitative reporting tools to create actionable, commercially-oriented processes and solutions
- Develop analytical frameworks to identify, assess, and determine growth opportunities
- Work with management on driving priorities and cross-functional initiatives (e.g. strategic acquisitions / investments, capital raising and deployment, and new business initiatives)
- Collaborate cross-functionally across finance, operations, product, monetization and marketing teams to develop a holistic understanding of the business
- Develop, manage, and execute on business strategies that will position letgo to become the leader of our space, in partnership with key team members
- Communicate findings effectively to investors and key stakeholders, both verbally and in written form including end-to-end, polished, executive-ready presentations
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
- 3-5 years of experience working in a strategic capacity in management consulting firms, investment banking, marketing strategy or corporate strategy roles
- Problem solver with the ability to make sound, forward-looking decisions
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment with tight deadlines under minimal supervision
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage complex projects with many cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication - comfortable presenting to senior executives and external stakeholders
- An understanding of the industry landscape and ability to harness it to manage our business opportunities
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office along the beach in Barcelona
- Robust relocation package
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.