With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, Wall Street Journal, Fortune and thousands of others worldwide.
Based in our New York, Barcelona and Istanbul offices, our team of over 250 represents more than 40 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo's goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
letgo is an environment where you will learn, be challenged, and grow. We offer the opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, research, and work autonomously, alongside some of the brightest minds.
The Telesales Manager is a builder, collaborator, and highly motivated sales-minded leader whose mission is to lead an outsourced call center and team of their tele sales representatives and work closely with our Director of Sales to acquire new customers in key markets across Turkey. You and your team will work to identify sales opportunities with automotive dealerships in Turkey and to facilitate those dealers in listing their inventory on letgo.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler: We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Inspire, motivate, and grow an outsourced tele sales team from the ground up focused on direct B2B sales
- Understand and communicate clearly, letgo product benefits and services to customers via the telephone and email.
- Proactively research, identify and target new revenue opportunities for the sales team to optimize
- Forecast weekly and monthly quotas around activity, pipeline health, forecasted opportunities, and revenue targets- and lead an outsourced tele sales team to meet or exceed them
- Coach your team, ensuring their continual development through implementing learning initiatives
- Work closely with Sales leadership to implement and drive sales strategy and process
- Collaborate with the Product, Tech and Marketing teams to communicate the needs of our customers and ensure a consistent brand message
- Implement processes and tactics that maximize close rates and revenue
- Measure success and create a cycle of improvement using CRM dashboards, reports, scorecards, and surveys
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus
- 3+ years of success in tele sales, preferably in B2B, SaaS, Enterprise, Call Center, or Solutions sales
- 2+ years of inside sales management experience managing a team of 5+ tele and field sales representatives as well as an outsourced call center management
- The desire to lead, coach, and motivate a team of entry-level tele sales reps
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced or start-up environment
- Experience with CRM and leading sales enablement tools to analyze trends and patterns
- Knowledge of the automotive, real estate, classifieds, and/or jobs/services industries (preferred)
- Proven record of achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Fluency in Turkish and English
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Health insurance
- Lunch & Transportation allowance
- Potential opportunities to travel to our offices
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.