Your mission as a Senior iOS Engineer is to design and implement new features of our app (which has grown from 0 to 100m+ downloads in 3 years!). You will collaborate with cross-functional squads. You will take ownership of estimations, priorities and deadlines. And you will take data based decisions.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler: We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
To be an Senior iOS Engineer at letgo, you’ll need to be able to showcase:
- Deep knowledge of the iOS platform
- Ability to both develop, analyze and test Swift code
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Communication and flexibility is your strength, and you´re a strong team-player
- Fluency in English
We consider experience in these areas a plus:
- Modularised projects
- Scripting languages
- Reactive programming
- Dependency management tools
- Continuous integration
- Continuous delivery
What else can we offer you:
- Working in a mature startup, one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe!
- Being part of a team of experienced international iOS Engineers (10+)
- Participate in an app of millions of DAUs
- Flat structure, we are project and goal-driven
- Autonomy: you lead your projects
- Data-driven development
- Attend international industry conferences
- Challenging projects involving image recognition, real-time chat, payments, and delivery
- Opportunity to develop your career and grow within letgo
- Rooftop terrace with harbour view, ping pong tables and BBQ :)
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Robust relocation package
- Massage therapy (Barcelona office)
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally, with over 100M downloads and 400M listings worldwide since launching in 2015. The marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like letgo Reveal and video listings, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded by Alec Oxenford, Jordi Castello and Enrique Linares. Business Insider calls it “the go-to app for selling your stuff,” and it has attracted similar attention from The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and others worldwide.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of around 300 represents 40 nationalities. We are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something impactful that our users love, and who are excited by the challenge. letgo is an environment where you can learn and grow. We offer an opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, experiment and work autonomously, alongside other bright minds. For more information, visit letgo.com and download the app for Android and iOS.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.