With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, Wall Street Journal, Fortune and thousands of others worldwide.
Based in our New York, Barcelona and Istanbul offices, our team of over 250 represents more than 40 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo's goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
letgo is an environment where you will learn, be challenged, and grow. We offer the opportunity to build world-class technology, innovate, research, and work autonomously, alongside some of the brightest minds.
We are looking for a self-motivated, data driven and pragmatic Marketing Manager who is passionate about building revolutionary businesses and brands. The Marketing Manager will have experience planning, developing, and executing innovative marketing strategies in a fast paced environment. Overall, you will be responsible for the continuous growth of letgo’s brand and business by defining and achieving data driven goals.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler:
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
- Design and execute overall brand communication holistically across communication channels
- Develop media strategies and plans both in traditional and digital media
- Research, identify, track, and report on key metrics, finding ways to improve ROI and maximize results
- Work closely with ATL, digital, PR and Research agencies
- Understand, anticipate and strategically act on industry trends and competitor activity
- Present and prepare information and reports for board meetings, investors and shareholders
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing/product management in technology or Consumer Goods companies
- Proven track record in developing successful communication both in traditional and digital channels
- Ability to work and manage agencies
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Data-driven decision maker, self-motivated and hands on marketer who can operate with limited resources
- Prior experience in startups, digital companies, mobile apps a plus
- Fluent in Turkish & English
- Availability to travel as needed
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Lunch & Transportation allowance
- Potential opportunities to travel to our offices
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Merchandising Planner/Assistant Merchandiser
GRANA, Hong Kong