letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our Istanbul, New York, and Barcelona offices, our team of over 165 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
We are looking for a motivated, hyper-organized, and personable Office Manager who will own the day to day operations of the office, ensuring that everything runs smoothly. You will be responsible for the organizational and administrative management of the office, play an integral role in creating and maintaining the office culture, and work closely with office managers from the other letgo offices to align on processes and initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler: We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Deliver proactive, organized support to the Turkey office and team
- Be the main point of contact for internal and external office related questions
- Welcome office guests and manage visitor arrivals with generous hospitality
- Monitor the office, including the reception area, kitchen, meeting rooms, and bathrooms, to ensure the office is always presentable and client ready
- Manage mail by distributing incoming mail/packages and coordinating outgoing mail/packages
- Assist with conference room scheduling and setup for team meetings
- Maintain relationships with vendor companies
- Plan and coordinate team building activities, office offsite, holiday events, and any other company culture-related event
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in office management, as a receptionist, executive assistant, or in a similar role
- Excellent oral, verbal, and written communication
- Ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast-paced, high growth company
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and naturally helpful and resourceful
- Fluent in Turkish & English
- Availability to travel as needed
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Opportunities to travel to different offices within letgo
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Robust relocation package
- Team-building activities
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
letgo's the largest app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings worldwide, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find local deals on anything you do, from electronics to cars. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Sales Operations, Global Planning and Reporting
Intercom, San Francisco, CA
Enterprise Account Executive
Mixpanel, London, UK
Sales Manager, Strategic Accounts (Eastern European Markets)
Channel Sales Executive
Datto, Chicago, IL
Director, Regional Sales - North Central
LogRhythm, Chicago, IL
Director, Enterprise Sales
Iterable, New York City