letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our Istanbul, New York, and Barcelona offices, our team of over 165 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
We are looking for a motivated, hyper-organized, and personable Office Manager who will own the day to day operations of the office, ensuring that everything runs smoothly. You will be responsible for the organizational and administrative management of the office, play an integral role in creating and maintaining the office culture, and work closely with office managers from the other letgo offices to align on processes and initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler: We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Deliver proactive, organized support to the Turkey office and team
- Be the main point of contact for internal and external office related questions
- Welcome office guests and manage visitor arrivals with generous hospitality
- Monitor the office, including the reception area, kitchen, meeting rooms, and bathrooms, to ensure the office is always presentable and client ready
- Manage mail by distributing incoming mail/packages and coordinating outgoing mail/packages
- Assist with conference room scheduling and setup for team meetings
- Maintain relationships with vendor companies
- Plan and coordinate team building activities, office offsite, holiday events, and any other company culture-related event
To get there, you’ll need:
- Excellent oral, verbal, and written communication
- Ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast-paced, high growth company
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and naturally helpful and resourceful
- Fluent in Turkish & English
- Availability to travel as needed
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Team-building activities
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about letgo? Visit letgo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Development Representative, English Speaking (APAC)
Brand Ambassador - Outside Sales for Houston
HelloFresh, Houston, TX
Business Development Associate (Inside Sales)
EnerNOC, Boston, MA
Lead Stylist- Supervisor, Tysons Galleria
Bonobos, Washington, D.C.
Autopilot, San Francisco, CA
Sales Development Representative
CodeFights, San Francisco