letgo's the largest app to buy and sell locally, with over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings added by users. Named one of Wired’s “Hottest Startups” and among 2016’s “Best Apps” by Google, letgo’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Mashable, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. It’s the only app with artificial intelligence and image recognition that make posting something for sale as simple as taking a photo. Users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 165 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The Sales Field Manager is entrepreneurial, results-driven, and flexible in a rapidly-changing work environment. Your mission is to work closely with our Director of Sales to acquire new customers in key markets across Turkey. You will work to identify sales opportunities with automotive dealerships in Turkey and to facilitate those dealers in listing their inventory on letgo.
We’re looking for someone who’s ready to do this big, and do it right.We’ve built a company for people who want to do great work with meaning, surrounded by great people. We work hard to eliminate the negativity that holds back so many other companies. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Present letgo platform and services in a compelling way to potential clients in Turkey
- Effectively sell and close new opportunities for letgo subscription services with prospects in an assigned territory or customer group via phone, email, in-person meetings and any other communication tools available to achieve sales goals
- Implement processes and tactics that maximize close rates and revenue
- Understand client needs through active listening and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Build and cultivate the needed pipeline of opportunities to generate consistent, predictable results
- Proactively research, identify and target new revenue opportunities for the sales team to optimize
- Work closely with Sales leadership to implement and drive sales strategy and process
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitive landscape in terms of lead times, pricing, products, applications, capacity and equipment, and strategy initiatives.
- Convey client feedback, suggestions, and concerns to the appropriate teams and business leaders in an effective manner
- Maintain all required sales activities and details accurately and timely via Salesforce database
- Be proactive in a fluid environment with a drive to learn, innovate, and execute
- Be the best teammate possible to maximize the potential of team learning and organizational success
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus
- 4+ years of sales experience with demonstrated results in a high-volume environment, preferably in B2B, SaaS, Enterprise, Call Center, or Solutions sales
- Experience in automotive and/or real estate sector is a plus
- Proven experience in a high-volume, fast-paced, and/or start-up environment
- Strong prioritization, territory management, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- The desire to meet and exceed performance goals
- Curiosity and/or passion to pursue a career in sales
- Experience with Salesforce and the ability to analyze data to make improvements
- Knowledge and experience with online classifieds as well as the automotive, real estate, and/or jobs/services industries (preferred)
- Fluency in Turkish and English
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Opportunities to travel to different offices within letgo
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Robust relocation package
- Team-building activities
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
letgo's the largest app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings worldwide, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find local deals on anything you do, from electronics to cars. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide.