letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 165 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) is an expert in their field, who can work with product, design and engineering teams at letgo to improve and refine user experience: We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler.
We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of product owners, designers and developers
- Identify user needs and making proposals aimed at improving user experience based on metrics and previous analysis of data.
- Support Product Owners in setting project specifications.
- Champion the values of design and product experience quality across the company and with the leadership team.
- Create prototypes and make adjustments between platforms if necessary.
- Make lo-fi wireframes, consistent for all platforms (Android and iOS) and scalable to all devices.
- Planning and defining A/B testing for specific projects that will have a high impact on the company’s KPIs.
- Design and perform testing with users.
You must have:
- 5+ years of experience in end-to-end multi-platform product design.
- A strong understanding of how to empower, coach, and guide people around you.
- Ability to problem-solve proactively, creatively and effectively.
- Solid practical and theoretical knowledge of interaction and visual design principles.
- In-depth knowledge of Service Design and Design Thinking to guide creative and strategic direction of new and existing products.
- Data-driven and KPI oriented, you must have an outstanding ability to define, anticipate and inform user needs by incorporating research, strategy, qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience working in a start-up environment; ideally has seen a company through a growth phase and should be comfortable working in a fast-moving ambiguous environment.
- Experience in defining efficient and scalable design system, process and practices to support start-up at different phase of its growth.
- Experience facilitating design workshops and group-thinking exercises.
- Proficiency in industry design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Framer, Principle, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Solid understanding of iOS and Android (experience with progressive web apps is a plus).
Nice to have:
- Experience planning and defining A/B tests.
- Experience designing and performing tests with users.
- Experience designing for global products used by millions of people every day especially around localization and cultural considerations.
- Can read and tweak front-end code.
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Robust relocation package
- Massage therapy (Barcelona office)
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With over 100M downloads and 400M listings, letgo is the biggest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. One of America’s most popular apps, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics, cars and collectibles to housing, clothing and furniture. With innovative features like video listings and letgo Reveal, the free app makes it easy to list what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on anything you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because letgo’s technology automatically suggests a title, price and category. letgo was founded in 2015 by Alec Oxenford and Jordi Castello, with cofounder Enrique Linares joining soon after. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and many others worldwide.
Be a Better letgo Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at letgo when you watch classes taught by their top employees.