WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
- Attend Ramp Camp, Lever’s three-day company-wide onboarding program, where you’ll learn about all aspects of the business with a cross-functional group of new Leveroos.
- Attend Sales Ramp Camp, Lever’s week-long sales on-boarding program, where you’ll be given a holistic view of a prospective customer’s lifecycle, for the one-off pre-sales conversations that you’ll be involved in.
- Kick off your Starter Project at Lever, which all new employees complete within their first month and will address a team-specific pain point.
- Shadow 15 calls across Implementation, Customer Success Management and Sales Engineering to build an understanding of customer implementations, methodology, key milestones, systems, processes, and the differing integration needs.
- Learn about our end user personas including various recruiting team roles, duties metrics and pain points; you’ll also learn about how Lever’s products are built for these users and how we interact cross-functionally with these teams.
- Learn about our premium and custom solution offerings as well as how to implement and deploy them.
- Learn pertinent internal tools (Google Apps, Slack, Zoom, JIRA, Salesforce, Zendesk, Asana, Trello, Lever) in order to engage with your peers.
- Jump into the Customer Service and Support queue to jumpstart your Lever product knowledge, where you’ll be able to answer 80% of basic customer questions and Lever Data API questions without additional support.
- Review Lever Data API tickets from the last 30 days with our Technical Support team to understand the type of questions being asked, product features, issues, and the underlying data relationships.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Demonstrate product proficiency and complete product certifications for Lever Hire, Lever Reporting, and Lever Talent Intelligence.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Implementation, Solutions Architecture, and Solutions Delivery teams to develop project plans, resource plans, and schedules covering all phases of a solution lifecycle for custom solutions and integrations.
- Own your first project, including hands-on program and project management to both internal and external teams during discovery, design, development, testing, go-live, and post-go-live phases to ensure successful, high-quality, and on-time delivery.
- Keep the Solutions Delivery team focused on the most important projects or issues impacting execution- this means meeting project milestones, hitting timelines, and ensuring solution projects are as efficient as possible.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Lever’s API and successfully pass our certification program.
- Orient yourself around the Solutions Architecture team’s mission, goals, norms, strengths and growth areas; partner with your manager to develop your own Individual Impact Plan. Track your progress and receive continuous feedback via 15Five, our performance tracking tool.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for solution and integration projects and tasks, and deliver solution and integration projects on time against the agreed-upon critical metrics. This also includes velocity, forecasting and pipeline management.
- Proactively identify and remove project bottlenecks by communicating tradeoffs and eliminating hurdles before they disrupt the team’s project plans.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Partnerships, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to launch partner integrations and solutions.
- Identify common patterns for custom solutions, talent automation, and system interoperability to develop reusable services to power future sales, simplify timeframes for scoping, maintenance and support, and accelerate solution delivery timeframes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to facilitate custom and partner integration releases.
- Work with the Product Team to identify and prioritize enhancements for the Lever Data API for key interoperability scenarios.
- Identify dependencies and hidden complexity both in the long-term Solutions Architecture roadmap and the immediate day-to-day work of the team.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Own the ongoing interactions, priorities, project management, and roadmap for the delivery of integrations and solutions.
- Proactively identify, pilot and implement ways to increase efficiency in Solutions Architecture and cross-functional processes; assess results and refine.
- Develop and roll out a framework to project solutions velocity and forecast delivery.
- Interview and mentor new team members.
Recruiting software to tackle the most strategic problem companies face We founded Lever in 2012 to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to grow their teams. We're injecting the values we respect – collaboration, transparency, and humanity – into our software and re-imagining how organizations can think about growth, with talent and teamwork at the center.
Want to learn more about Lever? Visit Lever's website.
Jobs You May Like
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Technical Customer Support Specialist (Denver)
Staff Systems Engineer (Big Data Engineering & Solutions)
Visa, Austin TX, US
Head of Sales Operations and Strategy
Senior Account Executive
Hypebeast, New York
Manager, Web Production
Birchbox, New York