THE SKILL SET
- 3 or more years of closing experience in a SaaS technology company with complex sales cycles
- Ability to manage a multi-threaded sales process and competitive deals
- Experience with consultative, value-based selling
- Proven track record of exceeding your quota
- Collaborative approach to partner with Product to share feedback from customers and help shape the future of Lever
- Experience with mid-market companies and the ability to find clarity in rapidly changing environments
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
- attend Lever’s Ramp Camp - learning our story, product and organizational structure
- join other new sales Leveroos in our week-long sales bootcamp where you’ll focus on understanding buyer personas sales messaging and competitive differentiation
- learn the Talent Aquisition space inside and out and how Lever uniquely fits in and differentiates from all other solutions.
- begin to create relationships with cross functional groups within Lever including Marketing and Sales Engineering
- build a plan that takes into consideration the nuances within your territory, your unique skill set and the various resources within Lever that will ultimately help you focus your energy and create a path to success
- leverage Gong to shadow your teammates calls and meetings and schedule 1:1’s with your team to learn best practices and how to avoid potential pitfalls.
- get demo certified!
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- be well versed in the Talent Aquisition space, how it fits into the larger HR landscape and the buyer personas you’ll work with.
- become strong at competitive selling by showing our buyer how Lever is unlike any other platform on the market and delivering the best buying experience a customer has ever received.
- be well on your way to executing your territory plan in conjunction with your SDR, validating your assumptions and making adjustments as needed.
- assess your pipeline and forecast accurately on a weekly basis
- assess the signals your received from the effort you’ve put into working your plan and make any needed adjustments.
- have closed your first deal!
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- consistently contribute to team goals, playing an active role in up-leveling your peers and cement a healthy relationship with your Sales Development Rep and Solution Engineer partners.
- have honed your selling style to this buyer and seeing meaningful results.
- feel like you’re being challenged, learning a ton and confident in your path to success at Lever.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- be a master in the space - including selling against competition, how and when to leverage internal resources and developed buyer empathy.
- continue to deepen your relationships across the company as you learn what consistent success at Lever looks like. You might seek mentorship from other sales leaders and other sales people and weave their recommendations into your process.
- be working on projects for the business that are outside the scope of simply being a sales professional
- create your Individual Impact Plan for your second year and share with your manager. You’ll identify goals, areas of growth and development, and areas of strength you’d like to continue to leverage.
- help the team scale by completing interviewer training and conducting interviews to help hire the best and brightest to join the Mid-Market team.
Recruiting software to tackle the most strategic problem companies face We founded Lever in 2012 to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to grow their teams. We're injecting the values we respect – collaboration, transparency, and humanity – into our software and re-imagining how organizations can think about growth, with talent and teamwork at the center.
Want to learn more about Lever? Visit Lever's website.
Jobs You May Like
Merchant Success Lead - Large Merchant Program
Shopify, Ontario, Canada - Remote
Global Director, SAP Sales
Mendix, Boston, MA
Inside Sales Manager
SteelHouse, Culver City (HQ)
Account Executive, Client Partnerships
BuzzFeed, Sao Paulo
Senior Account Executive Manager - Research Services
Sales Engineer - New York
Qualtrics, New York, New York, United States, Washington, District of Columbia, United States