WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
- Attend Ramp Camp, Lever’s week-long onboarding program. You’ll learn about all aspects of the business alongside a cross-functional group of new Leveroos. Kick off your starter project at Lever and present to your team!
- Jump into the support queue to answer 80% of basic customer questions quickly and efficiently without additional support.
- Learn pertinent internal tools (Google Apps, Slack, Intercom, Zoom, Salesforce, Zendesk, Lever).
- Dig into the recruiting world, quickly learning different recruiting team roles, interactions, activities, and metrics and how it all works with Lever.
- Pick up your first implementation and work, with guidance, to: assess needs, configure their account, train their team, set up their job site and coordinate the import of customer data.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Consistently and successfully implement accounts in 60 days or less.
- Be fully ramped up, managing up to 35 concurrent implementations and taking 15 customers live with Lever each month.
- Be fully versed in Lever tools keeping essential customer data organized and tracking all your interactions with customers.
- Become a subject matter expert in one aspect of Lever and the related recruiting activities, supporting other Implementation Specialists including building out training materials based on that subject.
- Create urgency, instill confidence, and provide fantastic customer service as you guide recruiting professionals through the initial setup, provisioning and their early adoption stage of Lever at their company.
- Successfully transform and import customer data into Lever.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Continue to manage a high volume of accounts post-sale, through the implementation process to ensure the successful adoption of Lever.
- Make emails/calls each day to drive urgency, engagement and utilization.
- Develop tactics to increase adoption and utilization within your pipeline.
- Meet and exceed monthly metrics and objectives.
- Drive conversations with recruiting professionals to identify and document real obstacles hindering their adoption of Lever – your insight will help drive changes and new features and improve future success.
- Provide input for overall implementation process improvements.
- Get involved in hiring and growing the team by evaluating/interviewing candidates.
- Help train new Implementation Specialists. Continuously learn and maintain your expert product knowledge as the Lever platform evolves and grows.
- Depending on your interest and performance, work with your manager to start progressing towards your next role: one as a Customer Success Manager, a Senior Implementation Specialist or a member of the management team.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Mentor new hires and teach best practices to lead the team towards future success.
- Deepen knowledge of tactics to increase adoption and utilization within your accounts and share across the team.
- Identify gaps within our processes, propose solutions and execute to continue raising the bar on the team.
Recruiting software to tackle the most strategic problem companies face We founded Lever in 2012 to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to grow their teams. We're injecting the values we respect – collaboration, transparency, and humanity – into our software and re-imagining how organizations can think about growth, with talent and teamwork at the center.