THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience working with statistical packages (e.g. R, SAS, Stata, MATLAB, etc.)
- Advanced experience with SQL is a must. Looker Experience a plus.
- Experience with visualization and BI tools like Tableau, Metabase, Domo.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as; Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences.
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Distinctive problem-solving skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Ability to remove your own roadblocks and identify what you need to succeed.
- Data Security & Governance knowledge a plus Previous experience with recruiting/HR data a plus
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
- Complete Ramp Camp, our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding of how your role fits into Lever's broader organization.
- In partnership with your manager, develop your own Objectives and Key Results. These will serve as your onboarding plan and will help you and your manager align and understand your impact and progress to goals.
- Build an understanding of the product analytics toolset: Looker, Snowflake, Segment, etc.
- Research the why & how of the old analytics set to understand the context for the new analytics set.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- In conjunction with the team, categorize and prioritize data sources relevant to product analytics to create a project plan for monitoring and assessing product usage & performance.
- Maintain analytics inventory & backlog for internal analytics requests.
- Investigate and build out datasets to be used in the internal analytics environment.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Establish, track, and report progress on product dashboards and KPIs for leadership and the entire company.
- Build standardized dashboards & metrics for uniform product data reporting.
- Contribute deep product knowledge and insight during product roadmap and strategy discussions.
- Educate the product team on how to use the analytics tools for their own data purposes.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Collaborate with engineering to track the velocity and accuracy of engineering estimates and put in place a feedback process for learning and improving team execution.
- Perform a metric-based analysis on a product area to understand how widely it is adopted, by what types of users, and if there are any fall-offs in the workflows. You will deliver this to product managers to inform product design and roadmap decisions.
- Present conclusions and recommendations to senior leadership for strategic opportunities.
- Identify product recommendations and insights to empower key stakeholders to better meet our customers’ needs.
Recruiting software to tackle the most strategic problem companies face We founded Lever in 2012 to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to grow their teams. We're injecting the values we respect – collaboration, transparency, and humanity – into our software and re-imagining how organizations can think about growth, with talent and teamwork at the center.
Want to learn more about Lever? Visit Lever's website.
See jobs at Bluecore