Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master at Lifion, by ADP
New York, NY
We are seeking a highly skilled, team-oriented individual to be an Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master for a high performance cross-functional team of experts. The successful candidate will be an energizing leader, possess strong inter-personal communication and facilitation skills, be detail-oriented, thorough and results-focused.
- Organize and conduct daily Stand Up meetings
- Partner with Product Management to achieve maximum project return on investment and meet project objectives
- Manage sprint planning and execution which includes the management of project progress and provide status & visibility
- Participate in release planning and scheduling by providing empirical Scrum team statistics, identifying project dependencies, and creating velocity forecasts
- Identify and manage cross-team dependencies
- Ensure high throughput of development teams by identifying potential issues and roadblocks and working on preventing or eliminating them
- Work with Product Management, Business Analyst, Architects, and UI designers to plan ahead and ensure product backlog is prioritized, groomed, and has sufficient detail, so that it is ready to be worked on by Scrum teams to avoid any downtime, ambiguity or rework
- Facilitate issue resolution within the team
- Work in cross-functional project teams that include Development, Product Management, Business Analysts, UI, and Quality Assurance.
- Facilitate Scrum teams that include team members in engineering, testing and product owner/product management
- Create and maintain release burn downs, velocity projections and project forecasts in order to create project visibility and enable timely project adjustments
- Fundamental understanding and experience with Software Development project life cycles
- Solid oral, written, and presentation as well as strong interpersonal skills are required. Proven track record of being a strong team player with a results oriented attitude
- Self-starter able to work well in new and undefined environments
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- 1+ years’ experience in an agile or fast paced web development environment
- 1-3 years' experience as an Agile software Program/Project Manager
- Experience working with a dev team highly preferred
- Experience working in a dot-com startup or a technical web product company is a plus
- Proactive mentality
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," we have over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
You will enjoy a vibrant and diverse organization with exceptional leadership committed to providing everyone with career building opportunities. Our environment is fast paced and dynamic with work/life initiatives that allow for individual goals to be realized. We offer excellent benefits effective first day of employment!
See All Jobs at Lifion, by ADP
Be a Better Lifion, by ADP Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Lifion, by ADP when you watch classes taught by their top employees.