Platform Architect at Lifion, by ADP
New York, NY
The Principal Architect is a key role for the success of the lab. You'll have an opportunity to lead high-powered teams to create amazing products that are efficient, intuitive, beautiful, and responsive. We are seeking dynamic individuals who can own a significant portion of our architecture, applications and technology landscape. You’ll operate with autonomy and support, ensuring a mix of freedom and learning from the wealth of talent we’ve been fortunate to build here.
If you sweat about milliseconds of response time and obsess over the next 1 percent of efficiency, love multi-terabyte non-relational databases and have dreams about micro-services, polyglot development approaches and client-side apps like Angular and React, you could be the perfect fit to lead our team.
- Masters / Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience in designing large scale solution architectures
- Deep Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: C#, Java, C++, Ruby, Go, Python, Scala
- Previous experience leading and managing teams in an agile development environment
- Familiarity with client side MV* frameworks, e.g. React.js, Angular.js
- Experience with at least one major server side web development stack
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service e.g. AWS
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with Agile/Scrum as software development methodology
- Experience leading globally distributed teams
- Experience working with external technology vendors
- Experience operating in both startup & enterprise application development environments
See All Jobs at Lifion, by ADP
Be a Better Lifion, by ADP Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Lifion, by ADP when you watch classes taught by their top employees.